1

My friend the first time I showed her Bambam.

"Dang his lips! I'm not saying I want to kiss them but like- let's switch!"

❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

Jackson was finally home after his Christmas in New York. Performing on a stage in front of thousands of people as a musician. He didn't get to spend it with his family of friends, but now he was several dollars cheaper. Finally home, he was able to go visit his parents.

"Had a fun time in New York?" One of his friends asked him. They had all gone out together, deciding to have a late Christmas Celebration.

"I'm not saying it was terrible, but if I play nutcracker one more time I'm going to kill somebody."

The friend laughed, and started singing dance of the sugar plum fairies. Jackson groaned, standing up to leave to another room. He pulled out his phone and gave a call to a friend of his.

"Hey Namjoon."

There was a soft chuckle on the other end, "Finished performing?"

"Yeah, how'd you guess?"

"I'm smart like that. How have your parents been?"

"Strong, healthy, want you to come and visit again."

"I will, but not now."

"Really how come?" Jackson's friends were calling him to come back. He hushed them.

"One of the teachers has been asked to join a movie production. I'm going to have to find a long term sub."

"Fine, but after that you have to visit next vacation. My mom thinks you're avoiding her!"

"Alright, I promise." Finishing the phone call, Jackson went back to talking to his friends. He started to look around for more gigs and performances. The day drew on, normal interactions, and he settled into a lifestyle.

In the morning was a trip to the gym, a jog back home, shower and face care, followed by a visit to his parent's house. All before noon. He was making sure to visit them as much as he could, they would be moving back to their home in China. The vacation home would again be left vacant.

Afterwards Jackson would go visit his favorite café. He was a regular, and was recognized by a few of the baristas. Today was one that he recognized, but didn't know well.

They got along well, they were comfortable with their relationship as worker and customer. With a few jokes placed here and there.

"Welcome back." The cute barista said with a smile.

"Thank you, your ear rings look nice." Jackson had a habit of complimenting this certain barista on his ear rings. It's especially cute that one ear has two and the other has one.

The barista gave a smile back, "Thanks, what will it be today?"

Jackson never orders the same thing, that's why he doesn't have a regular order. He's trying to taste everything they possibly offer. He would be done by now if his job didn't require him to constantly be traveling.

"Were you away on vacation?" The barista decided to have some casual chatting was he placed the order.

Jackson gave a chuckle, "Something like that." That's when Ha Yang entered the cafe. Ha Yang was anything but normal. She always had to wear something that screamed expensive and dramatic. Her makeup and jewelry gave off the same message. It didn't matter what she was planning to do, she needed to have diamonds somewhere on her body. It didn't help that she was often at the hip of a woman who drew eyes simply by walking in.