7

I got a 400 Writing prompts book for my birthday. I'm wondering if I can take some of the prompts from that to put into this book.

❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

"Good Morning Mark, my usual please." Yugyeom handed Mark his payment, also flashing the barista a smile.

Mark smiled back, every day during the morning rush Yugyeom was extremely polite, "Good morning Yugyeom," Mark took the cash and started to pull out the change, "Give me a few minutes, please."

"No problem, thank you." Yugyeom put his change into his pocket and stepped out of line, waiting for his coffee off to the side. Since poor Mark was the only barista, he had to deal with several of those involved in the filming. Every day it was several men and women buying coffee from him.

Mark was always rushing around, trying to make sure that he didn't mess any of them up. This resulted in a decent length wait for one cup. Some people had opted to waking up earlier and finding some coffee off set, or staying in the hotel until breakfast was served and rushing on site. Point is, today it wasn't as bad as Mark's first day.

Yugyeom admired the man for being so motivated and enduring so much. He wondered if there was a way to make the work load less stressful, but he couldn't think of one that wouldn't result in a raised budget. Yugyeom settled for always being nice and polite, to make Mark's day less hectic.

Yugyeom lost track of time by going through his phone. He had been bothering the new vet, so much so that BamBam gave Yugyeom his social media just to ward him off. It had worked, Yugyeom was looking at absolutely everything there was to see.

Yugyeom was curious about this vet. Well, more of obsessed with his lips. Call him crazy, but BamBam had great lips, and Yugyeom wanted some of that. Social media is one step closer to casual texting, then casual talking. Then maybe one day sexual.

"Here you go Yugyeom." The thing with Yugyeom is, he was so nice and polite to Mark every day that Mark had decided to hand him his coffee instead of yelling out his name over the chatter of the crowd.

"Thanks Mark!" Yugyeom was always so thankful and touched by Mark. He was a good person. Yugyeom pocketed his phone and went to find Jinyoung, wanting to practice a certain scene that was bothering him. He found Jinyoung, not far from the crowd, going over his lines.

"Hey Jinyoung." They were close to Mark, so he ended up hearing them even though he didn't want to/.

Jinyoung paused and looked up, "Oh, hello. Do you need me for something?"

"Yeah, I wanted to go over a few lines with you. Oh yeah! I also want to work on my kiss scene."

Jinyoung paused, "The kiss scene?"

"Yeah."

"With who?"

"You? Who else?"

"Oh, I don't know, the person you're actually going to do it with?" Mark didn't know who decided but the both of them moved behind the food truck to talk. Now Mark could still hear them, but the line couldn't.

Yugyeom huffed, "It's just a stage kiss, doesn't matter who it's with. Why are you making a deal out of it anyway? You've had to practice a kiss scene before."

"Yeah, but, not with a guy."

"The orchestra's gossip would beg to differ."

Jinyoung sighed, "Fine, get on with it." 

"Great!" Yugyeom said instantly, then it go a little quiet. While brewing Mark heard them talking again.

Jinyoung gently pushed Yugyeom away, "That was terrible."