Chapter LX: A New Mission

Waaahhh!!! *sobbing* I can't believe I'm already posting the last chapter of the story....I just want to say thank you to all of you guys who supported me all the way....I'm really thankful.....if there's anything you wanted, feel free to ask me alright??? Here's the last chapter of the story plus there's an extra chapter......please comment, like and vote just this time...I wanted to know your reactions specially regarding what you will read on the extra chapter, okay??? I will solely dedicate this to.....XD no one for now......sorry.....Love you guys!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Last Chapter

Chapter LX: A New Mission

____________________________________________________________

“Wahhh, nothing like a nice bath”, Lucy freshly said out of the bathroom, wearing her usual clothes with Plue on her side.

“Yo!”, Natsu waved his hand, greeting Lucy who just came out of the bathroom. He was sitting Indian style on Lucy’s couch with Happy.

“NATSU! What are you doing here!”, Lucy frantically asked.

“We came to visit you Lucy”, Natsu said.

“Then why did you barged in without my permission again!”, Lucy pointed.

“That’s because you wouldn’t let us even if we begged you for it!”, Natsu said.

“Well that’s true”, Lucy crossed her hands to her chest.

“By the way Lucy, you still haven’t told us what you wrote on the paper”, Natsu brought out his question.

“What paper?”, Lucy asked.

“You know, the papers we are holding when you caught Happy and I before you were kidnapped?”, Natsu pointed out.

“Oh right! I almost forgot about that!”, Lucy snapped in realization.

“Natsu!”, Lucy suddenly kneeled like a dog in front of Natsu, Natsu jerked from Lucy’s reaction. “Let’s go on a special mission! What do you say?”, Lucy offered.

“What kind of mission?”, Natsu asked.

“Maybe she needs money for her rent again”, Happy said.

“Puuuun”, Plue raised his/her hand while shivering.

“My rent’s already been paid for two months stupid cat!”, Lucy annoyingly said.

“So what’s the mission about?”, Natsu asked.

“Let’s look for Igneel!”, Lucy said. Natsu’s eyes widened when his foster father’s name was mentioned. Lucy explained Natsu the details.

“Alright, let’s go now!”, Natsu said cheerfully with Happy.

“Wait! We still need the master’s permission!”, Lucy crossed her hands on her chest. “Besides, I also need some time to pack my things”

“Alright, let’s go to the guild first”, Natsu grabbed Lucy’s hand and head towards the window.

“Natsu stop! NOT THE WINDOW!”, Lucy shrieked.

____________________________________________________________

“What are you guys doing here?”, Lucy asked sweat dropping.

“Well, we are your teammate after all so we should all go together”, Erza said sitting at the other side of her.

“And why is Juvia and Gajeel here as well?”, Lucy asked pointing to the extra people with them.