Chapter XXX: The One Pulling All The Strings

Yeeesh I almost hadn't been able to upload this chapter because of some internet problems but thankfully I was able to resolve it....Here's the new chapter that I promised all of you.....I now dedicate this chapter to another one of my readers who was just new and yet done so much for me.....Here's to you Youichihijiri11......I hope all of you will enjoy reading this.....Please like, vote and comment....^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Recap:

Natsu and the others finally reached the hall and found out that Lucy's soul was subdued by Arthur Jurener. Now, Natsu and the others are facing a battle with Arthur. How will they be able to save Lucy from Arthur's hands?

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXX: The One Pulling All The Strings

“Rahhhhh”, an enraged Natsu launched angrily at Arthur. Arthur was so composed, grinning like a mad man holding Lucy in his hands. Every dodge he made, he was holding Lucy with him, not bothering to consider letting go any time soon.

“Darn it, let go of Lucy!”, Natsu tried to get a holds of him but Arthur just manages to dodge his attacks.

“Tidus what should we do?”, Minora asked. Tidus can’t decide whether or not he will heed Arthur’s orders at that moment.

“Tidus, I told you to get rid of them right? Why can’t you do as you’re told?”, Arthur eyed Tidus.

“I will hear your explanations later, however, I do hope that what you’re doing right now is still what I think it is”, Tidus glared at Arthur.

“Tidus let’s stop, don’t do this”, Minora grabbed Tidus’ hand. Tidus swayed it off.

“Minora, if you hesitate that much you’ll end up like Minori. If you can’t do this then back off!”, Tidus said in a grave tone. Minora was shocked, eyes widened for how Tidus talked to her.

“You will all die right now”, Tidus angrily said to Gray and Juvia.

“Juvia, we are seriously going to whip that boy’s butt right now!”, Gray uttered.

“Juvia agrees”, Juvia made her body into water.

“What should I do?”, Minora thought. “Minori”, Minora gripped on a small sized Crucis in her chest.

Everything she sees in the room was fighting and the thought of Lucy.

“I know I must heed Lord Arthur’s orders but……Lucy, Lucy has been, a great friend”, Minora was brought to tears. Her heart feels like its tearing in half.

She can see Juvia and Gray’s partnership in trying to defeat Tidus, Natsu who has been trying his best to tackle Arthur down and separate his hold on Lucy; also she took notice of a cat getting into consciousness.

“Fire Dragon’s Brilliant Flame!”, Natsu damaged everything surrounding him, creating a large explosion. The walls crumbled and smoke was everywhere in the room. During the confusion, he was able to land an attack to a stunned Arthur. “Fire Dragon’s Wing Attack!”, Natsu sent Arthur flying in the air, burning his clothing a little leaving a slumped Lucy on the floor. Arthur fell on a pile of rubble. Everyone in the room went silent for what they witnessed especially Tidus and Minora.

“No….way!”, Tidus said stuttering a little. Minora smiled widely for what the Fire Dragon Slayer managed to do. Arthur started to get up unleashing a very dark aura surrounding him. His white suit turned black, his blonde hair turned black as well. He opened his eyes and everyone saw his blue eyes were tainted with black and seriousness was built up in his face. The dark aura around him exploded, rage starts to show in his handsome face.