Chapter XI: Determination To Fight

Here's the part two!!! I dedicate this to my newly found reader OtakuOtakuLove.....Please enjoy!!!! Vote, Like and Comment please...

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Natsu managed to hit Tidus with his attacks this time but he still can’t deny the fact that he’s being upper handed by Tidus. Sure he was able to make a scratch or two to Tidus but his was on another level. He’s staggering and he’s having troubles keeping up with Tidus. His magic powers are extinguishing with every second and it won’t be long before he’s completely powerless and pass out which he doesn’t want to happen because if he did, then it’s all over.

“Ahhh, darn it, I can’t stay up straight. Hah, hah”, Natsu panted as he looks up to Tidus who is panting as well.

“Flame boy, I must hand it to you, you’re the first one to exhaust me this much. To think that you can put up with my level, I had to use half of my powers to beat you up”, Tidus smirked.

“Heh? Your look says otherwise”, Natsu smirked back.

“Quite arrogant aren’t you?”, Tidus replied.

“You have no idea”, Natsu said confidently still smirking.

“Awesome! To think that Natsu will be able to last this long, and against him!”, Lucy wide-eyed, as she looks to Natsu with amazement.

“I’ll tell you now, you will die Flame boy”, Tidus sneered. He stood straight, creating a dark violet magic circle under Natsu. “I use nullification magic”, Tidus grinned widely.

“What?! AHHHHHHHH!”, Natsu screamed as the magic circle glowed and made an impact on Natsu.

“Natsu!!!”, Lucy shouted with a fearful look in her eyes. Natsu fell on the ground groaning at what just happened to him.

“Heh? I guess I didn’t concentrated enough on that attack, maybe I should level it up huh?”, Tidus continued to laugh making another stance as he readied his next attack.

“I told you! Stop!”, Lucy jumped to Tidus. She doesn’t care if she gets beaten up herself. She just wanted to stop Tidus from beating Natsu again. She thought Tidus would dodge and she would hit the ground. She closed her eyes for the impact but didn’t happen.

Lucy slowly opened her eyes and she saw the ground nearly to her face and she saw her body was floating 1 foot above the air; just enough to stop her from wounding her face.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. My Lord will really not be pleased if you were scathed even if it’s your own stupid fault or mine. I promised him I’ll deliver you without any bruise or scars. I would have to face the punishment if I allowed that to happen.”, Tidus said. “Now, I should really get going or I won’t make it in time. You’re lucky Flame boy, I would spare your life as payment for an interesting fight”, Tidus said, lifting Lucy in his shoulders. Lucy didn’t say a word, after all, if she struggles, Natsu’s life will be put in more danger. Lucy cried, she doesn’t want this to happen. Natsu and everyone’s lives were put in danger for the nth time because of her. Yes, everything that troubles Fairy Tail up to now was always pertaining to her.

“Natsu…..Sorry!”, Lucy cried softly. Natsu’s ears moved slightly as Lucy’s cries did not missed the dragon slayer’s sense of hearing. He looked instantly upwards gathering the last of his powers.

“Fire Dragon’s Flame Elbow!”, Natsu ignites the tip of his elbow and landed a blow on Tidus’ cheek making him flew twenty feet from where he stand. “I told you……she’s not leaving Fairy Tail!”, Natsu said while panting hard. Tidus let his guard down. Lucy lifted her face and saw Natsu holding her by the waist, her eyes widened when she noticed that Natsu managed to land another punch on Tidus’ face.

“N…Natsu”, Lucy gasped with teary eyes.

“Flame boy, tell me your name”, Tidus snapped and grinned evilly.

“Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail”, Natsu replied.

“Natsu huh? I see, so you’re the rumoured Salamander”, Tidus said. Tidus got up, wiping the blood from his right cheek and grinned like a mad man. “Interesting”.

“Natsu no!”, Lucy screamed pushing Natsu away. She knew Tidus wanted to kill him.

“It’s not my fault if you really want to die”, Tidus sped up and punched Natsu. Natsu shoved Lucy away and faced Tidus’ punch. Their punches collided. Natsu screeched backwards and stopped by using one of his foot as a break. Natsu kneeled on one foot, his body, still aching.

“Tch gah, hah, hah”, Natsu groaned and panted. He really is out of power now.