Chapter XXXVI: Reckoning Sins

Hey guys! Finally I was able to update!!! Sorry for all the time it took me to be active again..here's the new chapter...I dedicate this to ClarissaLongcanayaTa (you have a very mouthful name, but it's cute hehe).....please enjoy this chapter!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Recap:

Lucy finally was saved from Yamino's subordination magic! However, Arthur was still trapped inside and Lucy wants to save him too. What will happen?

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXVI: Reckoning Sins

____________________________________________________________

“Gate of the Lion I open thee! Leo!”, Lucy summoned Loki through his gate.

“It’s good to see you’re alright Lucy”, Loki smiled as he appeared from the smoke.

“Thanks to all of you, now, Loki, help me defeat him”, Lucy pointed to Arthur’s grandfather who was possessing Arthur’s body.

“Leave it to me”, Loki launched together with Natsu. Together they both simultaneously attacked Arthur’s body.

“Young lady. You’re powers, I’ll have them! Your mother was a complete fool settling down with Jude”, Arthur’s grandfather said. He shoved Natsu and Loki, throwing both to a far off side of the room. Both grunted with the impact.

“You are…Yamino?”, Lucy gasped declaring who Arthur’s grandfather was. She remember her mother telling her once to be wary of someone named Yamino who holds Dark Magic. He once almost taken her mother’s power before it was hindered by something. Her mother didn’t tell her how but she told her to stay away from him as much as possible.

“Brilliant child you were”, Arthur’s grandfather, Yamino, leapt in a very fast pace towards Lucy. Lucy however expected this and jumped back.

“Open gate of the Goat, Capricorn!”, Lucy said and Capricorn appeared in front of her.

“You will not harm Lucy-sama”, Capricorn kicked Yamino away.

“Foolish, you are all foolish. No matter what you do to this body I won’t feel anything”, Yamino grinned evilly at them. That sentence hit Lucy like a stone.

“No way! You’re evil! You are willing to hurt you own grandson for your ambitions!”, Lucy shouted. That made Natsu remember what happened between Laxus and Master Makarov. However it was another way around. It was the grandfather who was doing evil things to his grandson. “You..not only did you locked your grandson away, you made him miserable didn’t you know that? All he wanted, was to make friends and live the way he wanted to. Just because you want power, you feigned away his existence!” Lucy cried. “Nero loved you with all his heart despite what you are doing to him don’t you know that!”, Lucy screamed.

“So all of this, was all because of you? And I thought that it was Arthur doing all of this!”, Tidus angrily stated. He knew something was wrong with Arthur. He grew up with him and Minora after all. “Arthur you idiot. You knew what your grandfather was doing to you and you let him do it? You didn’t even, tried to tell it to me”, Tidus thought and clenched his teeth and fist. His tears were starting to show from his eyes.

“As much as I don’t have to, I don’t want to unsheathe this Magic Sword”, Yamino showed the sword that was hanging in his waist that he didn’t bother unsheathing all those time he fought with Natsu and the others.