Chapter XXXVIX: For The New Tomorrow

Hey guys! We are just one step more on the last chapter! Wew! I can't believe I made it this far and it's all thanks to all of you.....Do me a favor will you guys? Will you please comment your reactions and other ideas from this story? It would help me a lot for the next ones so please support me on this one....pretty pretty please......Alright, this chapter, I dedicate this to javi_sundiang34...thanks a lot!!! I love you guys as much as I love FT!!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXVIX: For The New Tomorrow

____________________________________________________________

“Are you sure you can’t stay any longer?”, Arthur asked holding one of Lucy’s hands. Lucy and the rest of Fairy Tail decided to stay for a day after the incident happened for them to recover their strength.

“We still need to return to the guild and explain things to the Master, I’m sure you know how things are in the guild right?”, Lucy said.

“You really love that guild huh? Fairy Tail, that is”, Arthur asked.

“Yep! I love Fairy Tail! That’s my home and where I belong! Everyone is my family”, Lucy smiled widely at him.

“Why though? Even though they look like a bunch of really noisy brats who don’t take things seriously. I must say they are really powerful but to no offense Lucy, I think you are growing more like them”, Arthur teased her.

“Well that’s what I thought before too Nero. But you know, I can’t quite explain it but, the more I stay with them, the more I can see and express myself. It’s like I’ve been trapped this whole time and the only place I can fully free myself is with Fairy Tail”, Lucy said. Arthur widened his eyes when he saw how happy Lucy looked every time she speaks of Fairy Tail.

“I guess you really changed Lucy. For the better that is”, Arthur smiled.

“What are you smiling for Nero?”, Lucy asked.

“Nothing”, Arthur said while crossing his arms.

“Come on, what is it?”, Lucy insisted.

“You’re getting fat Lucy”, Arthur winked at her teasingly.

“WHAT! You haven’t even saw me until now so you wouldn’t even know of I got fatter or not!”, Lucy pouted with a crimson blush on her cheeks.

“I’m just kidding!”, Arthur said.

____________________________________________________________

“Man, how long will Lucy be in there?”, Natsu agitatedly asked.

“Well, she has to properly say her goodbye’s right? After all he’s still her childhood friend”, Gray said.

“Whatever”, Natsu put both his hands at the back of his neck.

“Salamander”, Tidus said as he walk towards Natsu together with Kurogane.

“Ahh, it’s Taurus and the others!”, Natsu happily pointed out the group.

“Natsu, Taurus is Lucy’s spirit. That’s Tidus!”, Happy corrected.

“Stupid”, Gajeel just mumbled with his hands on his chest..

____________________________________________________________

“You’re really good at sewing Celesta-san!”, Wendy squealed in delight.