Chapter XXVIII: Sly Fairies. Pride and Guilt.

Yahow!!! I'm here again.....here's the new chapter guys, I really hope you comment though, Like and Votes are welcomed as well if that's not a big deal for all of you.....show your supports to me please....anyways, I dedicate this to one of our fellow readers though they are quiet in reading it...thanks for reading.....I dedicate this to konata_yan-chan...enjoy reading!!!

Recap:

Lucy was under a spell that cut bonds and her soul was sucked inside Arthur Jurener's body. Now Natsu and the others battled out with Jurener Private Guards. So far, the dragonslayers - Gajeel and Wendy are having troubles fighting with Celesta - Clone Magic Mage; and Kurogane - Smoke Magic Mage. Erza was battling with Sarina - Weapon Re-equip Mage. Levy and Pantherlily changed course and made their own way. Gray and Juvia were in a pinch fighting with Tidus and Minora. However, Natsu and Happy was able to make their way inside the hall. What will happen?

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXVIII: Sly Fairies. Pride and Guilt.

"Iron Dragon's....ROAR!!!!!", a hurricane of metal shreds was blown out of Gajeel's mouth.

"Sky Dragon's.....ROAR!!!!", Wendy blew a huge wind hurricane that combined with Gajeel's. However, no matter how hard they fight, Celesta and Kurogane didn't budge. Gajeel and Wendy continued to roar and fight with their dragon slayer abilities until they were almost out of magic. Wendy slumped on the cold ground, huffing tiredly as she looked at the two who were still grinning. Gajeel stood up in front of Wendy, ready to protect his comrade if the latter attack suddenly. Celesta waved her hands and smoke covered them once again. Gajeel was pretty sure that it was a signal for the clones to attack them in all corners possible. Gajeel, narrowed his eyes. Wendy closed her eyes together with Charle and waited for the attack when, they heard the clone’s sound with a poof as they disappear one by one. Kurogane’s smoke screen was getting clearer as well little by little.

“Wh…what is happening here?”, Celesta asked.

“I can’t control the smoke. Celesta your clones!”, Kurogane turned towards Celesta who was just as shocked as he was. Celesta was huffing and panting as she leaned on a tree.

“Hahaha, took her long enough”, Gajeel laughed. Wendy and Charle looked at him questioningly.

“What are you talking about Gajeel-san?”, Wendy asked.

“What did you do?!”, Kurogane angrily asked.

“Look up”, Gajeel pointed. Wendy and Charle followed his hand. Celesta and Kurogane looked up as well. Everybody’s eyes widened except for Gajeel when they saw writings covering all four corners of the parameter that covers the entire Mansion.

“Runes?”, Charle asked.

“Levy-san!”, Wendy smiled widely.

“That shrimp isn’t a bookworm for nothing. She can be really sly sometimes”, Gajeel grinned wider.

“What did Levy-san do?”, Wendy asked.

“She must have created a rune that temporarily shuts down this area’s effect on these freaks, making them lose the powers they should have consumed in fighting both of us, but they can still fight”, Gajeel explained.

“So that’s what Levy-san whispered to you”, Wendy said.

“She saved our butts this time”, Charle sighed in relief.

Gajeel smirked with a “Gihee”.

Just as they were speaking, three chunks with a written “Ir♥n” on it rained down at them. Wendy can feel the wind as well. Gajeel ate the iron and Wendy inhaled all the air she needed.