Chapter II: Planned

(The following conversation is happening between two characters of this story, each line for every character)

(24 Hours Earlier)

“Did you find the target?”

“The source says that the girl was protected”

“How well?”

“A guild is protecting her, my Lord, not only that, the girl is a wizard herself and a powerful one too”

“Is that so? This will make everything interesting”

“If I may say so, my Lord, why do you need her?”

“I will take her as compensation for what her father did. She will pay because her father dared to defy me”

“Oh that, didn’t you agreed to cancel it yourself?”

“That was before, but now, I need her for my plans”

“When do you want me to take her?”

“Now”

“And the conditions?”

“Do everything you must, take her alive”

“What if someone interrupts?”

“Kill everyone in your way just take her alive, no bruises, no scars. I don’t want my future bride to be marked with punishment”

“I will take good care of her my Lord, just leave it to me”

“I’m leaving her to you, Tidus”, as the man said his name, Tidus’ face suddenly lift with a murderous grin on his face.

As the two finished their conversation, a woman entered the room.

“Ah Minora, good, you’re back, go with Tidus”

“New mission for us, my Lord?”, Minora asked. She was clothed with a dark blue dress which has a slit from below the knee up to her mid-thigh. She was holding a cross-shaped emblem which she uses to suck the powers of her enemies.

“Yes”

“Why do I need to come? Is this a very dangerous mission which Tidus alone cannot handle?”, Minora asked smiling with the thought. Tidus can even wipe out a whole village in an hour but to think that this mission requires her assistance, this is what puzzled her.

“You do not need to know too much, just do as I say and accomplish it as soon as you can”

“Yes, my Lord, sorry for my rude behaviour”, Minora excused herself.

“Remember Minora, don’t do anything which goes beyond my command. I wouldn’t want you to do as you please”

The woman nodded in accordance to what was ordered to her and turned to the man beside her. When they were out of the mansion the woman asked.

“So what was the mission?”, Minora asked.

“Master wants us to kidnap a girl from a very troublesome guild”, Tidus replied.

“Is she someone like a precious cargo?”, MInora asked.

“Very. Master doesn’t want to have any bruise or scar on her. Take her alive. Kill everyone who comes in the way. You can be the bait, do a good job”, Tidus ordered.

“I’ll do what I can. You’ll be the one to handle the maiden?”, Minora asked.

“Yes, I’ll meet you here at port tomorrow by dawn”, Tidus replied.

They transported using a train. It takes two hours for them to reach their destination.

“We are getting close. Remember, just do as I say, do nothing else”, Tidus warned her.

“Alright already, you make me feel like I am a very naughty girl”, Minora said.

“Well depending on your attitude, you can easily snap and lose control”, Tidus shrugged.

“Shut up”, Minora exclaimed.

“We’re here”, Tidus said.

Both reached Hargeon port.

“Which town?”, Tidus asked.

“Magnolia”, Minora replied.

“Which guild did you say she belongs?”, Tidus asked.

“Fairy Tail”, Minora replied.

“Fairy Tail huh? This will be interesting”, Tidus grinned.

From the port of Hargeon, two deathly figures shadowing with deathly aura stands.