Chapter IX: Because I Believed!

Here's the new chapter! Please enjoy! I now dedicate this to another one of my beloved readers, NIGHTGAZER ^_^. Thanks for reading, please lend me your support until the end. Thanks so much to all of you!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Fairy Tail's side

"Darn it!", Gray cursed.

"Don't move too much", Wendy warned, healing Gray with her magic.

"We we're taken off-guard. I wonder what happened on Natsu", Erza said. "Gray, once you're good to go, we'll help Natsu!"

"You got it. Wendy, I'm almost ready, save your energy", Gray said.

"Ah...okay", Wendy stopped. "But how about the others?"

"We're alright. However, we'll not be able to help you right now", Lisanna stated.

"A true man will not be held back thinking about his comrades!", Elfman announced.

"You three should go, we'll be fine here", Mirajane said sweetly.

"Gray-sama, Juvia will not be of service for you right now, but rest assured that Juvia's love will be with you", Juvia fidget at the thought.

"Eh...unn", Gray mentally slapped himself by Juvia's actions. Somehow this didn't surprise him.

"Juvia-san doesn't change, does she?", Wendy sweat dropped.

"What a troublesome woman", Charle shrugged.

"Are you three ready?", Erza asked.

"Yes", they all said in unison.

Lucy's side

"Natsu, where are you?", Lucy asked, her hopes are going low as Tidus' smirk widen by the sight of her fear.

"Now, let's cut to the chase. My Lord will not be pleased if he saw any scratch on your body. We don't want that do we?", Tidus walked forward.

Lucy backed off as Tidus walks forwards. Each step Tidus takes on going near her, she also backs off. Lucy felt the window sill on her back which stopped her from backing off. She looked outside, thinking of another way.

"Back off. If you don't stop, I swear I'll jump off!", Lucy threatened. Tidus stopped for a while.

"Looks like this will be harder than I thought. Come on now, stop being so childish and surrender yourself", Tidus offered.

"Like I would do that, this happened three times already and I am tired of making troubles for the guild! What do you guys need from me anyways?", Lucy asked, snapping her patience.

"You will know when I brought you to my Lord", Tidus said and walks forward again.

Lucy became aware and started sitting on the window sill. "I told you to back off! I swear I'm going to jump!", Lucy held both sides of the window sill, preparing to let go if the situation calls for it.

"OH would you?", Tidus smirked again. He must have thought Lucy will not dare to do what she's saying judging from how frightened she looks on him. Her hands were trembling as it held against the window sill. Lucy's face dropped, letting her bangs cover her face.

"Is this the only thing I'm capable of? I'm always bringing troubles for Fairy Tail. I'm not even strong to protect my friends. I'm.......useless", Lucy thought.

"Now, come here", Tidus held out his hand.

Lucy suddenly lit up her face as if she heard something. Then, her hands slowly let go from their hold on the window sill. She let her body fall from the window of her apartment. Tidus was taken aback from what she did. He ran towards her, trying to prevent her from falling but he didn't manage to get there on time.

"Again. I heard his voice again. The same as the time with the Phantom Lord", Lucy thought, reminiscing those times. She heard Natsu's voice calling her. She looked at her side from the corner of her eyes, and there, she saw. Natsu.

"Lucy!!!!!", Natsu shouted and held out to catch Lucy, running at full speed to make sure he makes it before Lucy hit the ground.

"N...Natsu!", Lucy's eyes lighted with hope. She didn't felt happier than seeing Natsu at that time. She held out her hands. Natsu barely made it and caught Lucy in his arms.

"Darn it. Stop doing that! If I didn't caught you a second earlier, then you'll be dead by now!", Natsu shouted at Lucy. Lucy just listened, her face blushing. She almost forgot the opponent she left on her room.

"I'm sorry; it's just that...I heard your voice, just like the time when the Phantom abducted me", Lucy hesitated but admitted the truth.

"But what if I wasn't there? Don't do anything reckless and stupid Lucy!", Natsu said, worry built up in his chest.

"Because! Because I believed you'll come Natsu! I believed that if there's anything, one of you guys will surely help me! I knew because......we're Fairy Tail wizards!", Lucy shouted the last part with all her might. She felt that saying it will ease her fear.

"Why you little wench. You're really troublesome!", Tidus angrily said jumping from Lucy's room. Tidus swiftly landed on his feet and glared at them. Natsu and Lucy recognized his seriousness.

"Lucy, stand back", Natsu ordered Lucy and took her on his back.

"I guess there's no point in leaving you unscathed. Maybe my Lord will understand if you have a scratch or two", Tidus smiled evilly, giving out huge amount of deathly aura.