Chapter XV: The Friendly Damsel

Here's the next chapter everyone! Thanks for the continuous support and comments so far....now I dedicate this one to my newest fan and beloved reader, Ms. Crazy For Gray, I mean, crazyforyou_122 ^_^....enjoy reading!!!.....as usual, please vote and comment....thanks!..^_~

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

 Lucy woke up blinking as she adapts to her surroundings. In her blurry eyes, she recognized that it was not her ceiling, not her windows, not her room, and definitely not her bed. Her bed is pink but what she saw was white with frills all over and rose petals scattered in her bed. She suddenly sat up and tried to recover her mentality to know where she is. She stood up and trying to recollect what happened last night. She was in deep thought that’s he didn’t even notice Minora entering the room.

“Forgive my intrusion Milady, but My Lord wants to see you”, Minora said respectfully while bowing. Lucy snapped from her reverie in turned to see the woman who just entered the room.

“Who are you? Where am I? What do you want with me? What am I…”, Lucy trailed off, remembering the fight between Natsu and Tidus last night. She recognized Minora right away. “You…what did you do? What happened to Natsu and the others?”

“I’m afraid I can’t answer all you questions now Milady, right now, the Master wants to see you. But I can assure you that your friends will be alright.  I’ll help you change, wear this Milady”, Minora showed Lucy a beautiful Blue gown with frills and ribbons together with a choker and something to hold her hair. She looked at the clothes and she can’t help but reminisce the same clothing she wore back at Heartfilia Kozern.

“There’s no point in struggling now, I did choose to be here, I just hope Natsu and the others are alright”, Lucy thought and sighed. “May I ask your name at least?”, Lucy asked, looking at Minora.

“Minora, my name is Minora, Milady”, Minora bowed. “Somehow, her actions today don’t match with what she did last night”, Lucy thought.

“Minora huh? I love your name. Your name is as special as you”, Lucy smiled sweetly at her.

 “S-special? My name is?”, Minora stuttered.

“Yeah”, Lucy replied and then bent down close to Minora’s ears and whispered something. Minora’s eyes widened and blushed. “She’s totally different! She’s like a different person. Could it be, SPLIT PERSONALITY?”, Lucy wondered then sweat dropped.

“Ummm, is something wrong Milady?”, Minora asked.

“By the way, how’s your wound?”, Lucy asked as she stood up noticing the bandage on Minora’s shoulder. Even if she was the one who hurt Natsu and the others, she can see that this woman didn’t actually want to hurt any of them, she seems to be forcing herself to follow orders. Lucy can clearly see the guilt in Minora’s eyes and she bow down her head on Lucy.

“Umm…..There’s no need for you to worry about me Milady”, Minora just said.

“Nonsense, after I took a bath, let’s look at your wound okay?” Lucy smiled sweetly at Minora, holding her hands; Minora lift her face up with confused eyes on Lucy, when she saw Lucy smiled, Minora can’t help but smile with her.

Lucy took a bath at the oversized bathroom while Minora held out a towel and helped her with the clothes. After changing she, asked for a first-aid kit but Minora was too stubborn to give her the said Kit so she summoned her maiden spirit.

“Gate of the Maiden, I open thee! Virgo”, Lucy casted open the gate in summoning the celestial spirit. Virgo appeared while bowing to her master. Minora’s eyes went wide from what she just witnessed, she haven’t seen a celestial wizard before and seeing it for the first time was beyond her imagination to cope up. (Imagine yourself in her situation and you met someone who can summon another person from a key, what would you expect at her reaction? XD)

“Princess, is it time for my punishment?”, Virgo asked bowing her head in an obtuse angle.

“P…Princess?”, Minora looked at Lucy, then at Virgo, and back to Lucy.

“No, you will not be punished Virgo, I want to ask a favour of you”, Lucy slightly angrily said.

“What is it Princess?”, Virgo asked and straightened her pose.

“Will you please tend on her wounds?”, Lucy requested.

“Milady, you shouldn’t have bothered yourself with me, after all, I was the one who hurt your friends”, Minora explained while backing out.

“Even so, right now, it’s not important. So, please be a good girl and stay still for a while. Virgo, please.”, Lucy winked.

“Yes Princess. Now, let’s tend your wounds again shall we?”, Virgo said as she walk towards Minora who was backing out from Virgo’s expression (refer to Tower of Heaven Arc when Virgo changes Lucy’s outfit please). After a couple of minutes, Virgo tended Minora’s wounds perfectly and vanished when her task is done.

“Milady, thank you very much for tending my wounds. We should hurry, my Lord will be very pissed if it took any longer for me to take you to him”, Minora said to Lucy.

“Alright, let’s meet him, but please, will you also do me a favour?”, Lucy asked.

“Anything, Milady”, Minora said.

“Your speech, can you just call me Lucy? I’m not used to this Milady stuff and formal way of speaking”, Lucy laughed while explaining.

“But that won’t do Milady, I mean, I can’t possibly…”, Minora stammered like a little child. She was 2 years younger than Lucy after all.

“Please? We’re friends now aren’t we? Besides, I would bore to death if you’re not around”, Lucy said smiling.

“Fri…Friends? Lu…Lucy-sama”, Minora stammered.

She looks so cute, you can’t judge the book by its cover huh?”, Lucy thought. “Lucy, L-U-C-Y, just Lucy alright?”, Lucy stressed out the words. It’s funny how Minora looks to her right now. She’s still a girl, she can’t help but smile. Minora seems like she can kill everyone when they abduct her yesterday but looking at her today, she seems so fragile and weak.

“Lu…Lu….Lucy”, Minora managed to choke out.

“That’s right. Now let’s go to your Master, shall we?..Well, not that I’m looking forward to it”, Lucy offered her hand on her new friend with a look of disgust in her face.

“Thank you L..Lucy”, Minora said holding Lucy’s hand and walked outside the room. “Lucy is very nice. I feel warm when she smiles. I can’t shake off the feeling of guilt for all the things I’ve done. I can’t help but worry for her; she calls me a friend, am I worthy that? This is the first time; I’ve been called a friend. I hope Lord Arthur will not do anything bad to her. God, please tell me, what should I do? Have all the things I done; wrong?”, Minora thought.