Chapter XXVII: Fairies Vs Guards

Hi, here's the new chapter...I'm really asking you guys to please comment your thoughts because by merely likes I can't tell what you guys were thinking so please, I beg of you....please comment your thoughts.....oh and I dedicate this chapter to truth000...thanks for dedicating one of the chapters of your work to me.....^_^....enjoy this chapter everyone!!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

________________________________________________________________

Gajeel and Wendy’s fight…

“My powers work well with Kuro-chan, my clones will turn smoke when they were hit badly which makes Kuro-chan manipulate the smokes easily”, purred Celesta with a Russian-like tongue. Gajeel has a hard time locating where Kurogane may appear since there’s smoke everywhere. Wendy however has troubles considering her opponent who loves to clone herself. Wendy was getting bruises for the attacks went out of control.

“Wendy!”, Charle shouted as Wendy was sent flying in the air. Charle grabbed Wendy using her wings as she held her up in the air.

“No fair! But you are a cute kitty. And you’re flying as well!”, Celesta shrieked making an enthusiastic face.

“Oofff”, Gajeel grunted when Kurogane managed to kick him on his stomach.

“Haha, you can’t see me can you?”, Kurogane mocked as he disappeared on the fog once again.

“Coward! Show yourself!”, Gajeel angrily said.

Gajeel’s faced then lift up as he looked backwards, searching for something, or someone. He ran fast, managing to get out of the smoke covering his surroundings.

“Wendy!”, Gajeel shouted. Wend turned her head towards Gajeel who was making his way towards her. Celesta’s clones were being shoved and were sent away by his iron hand forcefully.

“What is it Gajeel-san?”, Wendy asked, while holding one of her injured hand.

“Can you roar? We’ll need a unison raid right now. We must fight together and buy some time until I tell you to stop okay? Charle, I want you to grab Wendy and fly as high as you can when I give you the signal alright?”, Gajeel strategized and explained Wendy the details.

“Alright”, Wendy nodded and readied herself.

“Giving up?”, Kurogane asked, walking nearer to Celesta.

“Myeow, you’re no fun, I’ll have the cats when we killed you”, Celesta said smiling evilly at them.

“We’ll see about that”, Wendy seriously said.

“You’ll have a taste of the power of Fairy Tail wizards”, Gajeel declared.

“That sounds like a challenge. Celesta!”, Kurogane said, Celesta created more of her clones than before and Kurogane covered most of them with fog and smoke screens.

“Iron Dragon’s”, Gajeel said as he started to hold his breath, concentrating his energy.

“Sky Dragon’s”, Wendy did the same thing beside Gajeel.

“ROAR!!!!”, both said in unison. Their attack combined together creating as hurricane of Iron shreds piercing through the smoke. The clones diminished by 80% and there stood Celesta and Kurogane, stunned from what they witnessed.

“Hah! Cool!”, Kurogane exclaimed in awe. Gajeel and Wendy huffed, catching up their breaths.

“Not so bad, but, I hate dragons, I only love cats”, said Celesta.