Chapter VI: Charge To Your Friends

Erza jumped which made her out of the victims. Most of the Fairy Tail members were starting to fell one by one. Gray, Wendy, and Charle were able to dodge her attack as well.

“Hahaha that’s why I don’t believe fairies exists! They are nothing but child’s play”, Minora smug.

“I don’t think so!”, Erza shouted which caught Minora’s attention. Not moving her weapon she looked at Erza on the air. Gray and the others who were able to move attacked her as well.

“Tch. This is getting annoying”, Minora said annoyingly. “Expand your justice! Paralisi croce!”. The cross-like emblem expanded its size and Gray, Wendy and Charle stopped from their tracks. They were paralyzed. Now only Erza was able to move.

“Heaven’s Wheel, Circle Sword!”, Erza gestured one of her swords up in the air. “Dance my swords!”, she then gestured her lifted arm pointing her opponent and all the swords surrounding her was sent flying towards Minora.

“I hate the rain”, Minora said. She leapt from her spot leaving her weapon behind still sucking and paralyzing everyone from the guild. She dodged the raining swords attacking her as if she knew where it will land. She’s like dancing through them. While Minora was distracted, Erza flew towards the weapon that Minora left.

“This is bad. I need to stop that weapon”, Erza thought. When she made it to the emblem, she tried to slash it with her sword.

CLANK! The impact made a very loud cracking sound. The emblem was undamaged, however Erza’s sword shattered into pieces. A large amount of light built up from where she stood and the next thing she knew, she received a great attack from the emblem itself.

“Haha, you thought it was that easy! The emblem will not stop nor will it be destroyed that easily”, Minora laughed. “Admit it Fairy Queen Titania, your armors is no match to it”, Minora mocked.

“I’m not finished yet!”, Erza shouted standing back to her feet. “Requip!”, Erza re-quipped into her Armadura Fairy armour. This is her strongest armour which she thought could break the emblem.

“Oh what a cute armor! Suits best for a Fairy”, Minora smirked.

“Rahhhhhhh!”, Erza charged with her best stance to give more power to her sword.

“I can’t let you just do that”, Minora gestured her hands to her weapon as if commanding it. “Since it made its duties, I think I’ll let this puny fairies live, but as for you….”, the emblem faced Erza and shone the brightest.

“Erza!”, Gray shouted being aware of his comrade’s dangerous state.

“Erza-san look out!”, Wendy screamed.

Erza stopped and shielded herself by her sword waiting for the impact to happen which did not happen.

“What?!”, Minora asked surprised. The emblem didn’t reacted and her command, it didn’t work. It was supposed to kill Erza instantly. She looked at her weapon, ice has covered its entire being.

“You underestimated us too much”, Gray smirked, making his stance in Ice Magic.

“An ice mage”, Minora gasped. “Tch, you fairies are really troublesome”

“Roar of the…Sky Dragon!!!”, Wendy roared.

“What?”, Minora dodged by leaping to the air. She thought she was safe but she didn’t expect that….

“This is for Fairy Tail!”, Erza announced slashing the unarmed Minora. Minora tried to dodge but Erza’s sword slashed the upper part of her shoulder. Blood rushed from her shoulders.

“Rghhhhh”, Minora moaned in pain. Tidus will not be pleased but I have no other choice. “Aeternam Crucis”, Minora chanted. Her weapon reacted and retained it’s natural size, freeing itself from the ice. “Vanish!”, as soon as Minora said it, she vanished together with her weapon. Erza and the others felt their powers drained and couldn’t move an inch.

“Natsu, it’s all up to you now”, Erza uttered.