Chapter XXI: Fairy Team Arrives!

Here's the new chapter everyone! I now dedicate this to Ms. BunnyGirlRocks2.....I just don't know if she's the one I promised a chapter though...Sorry for the late dedication, I was too busy and distracted....please do forgive me....well then, enjoy this chapter everyone....

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

“Everyone that has gathered here today will be officially invited for a royal ceremony of marriage between Lady Lucy Heartfilia and Lord Arthur Nero Jurener tomorrow!”, the announcer announced. Everyone clapped their hands in agreement; Lord Arthur was smiling widely at the guest with Lucy looking frustrated while looking at the ground.

“Tomorrow, you’ll be mine, forever Lucy”, Arthur whispered silently to Lucy. Lucy jerked up with an intense glare to Arthur.

“I will belong to anybody but you! I only belong to Fairy Tail!”, Lucy snapped back audible only to Arthur.

“Is that so? You better savour your moments as an official guild’s wizard for tonight Lucy”, Arthur grinned then swayed his hands. Minora appeared not long after beside him, bowing her head like Virgo.

“Yes my Lord?”, Minora asked.

“Take Lady Lucy to her room, tomorrow will be very busy so make sure she gets plenty of time to rest”, Arthur ordered to Minora.

“Yes my Lord, as you wish”, Minora then lit her head up and took Lucy’s hand. Lucy still hasn’t taken her glare off Arthur.

“Oh, and one more thing, make sure she doesn’t go anywhere else!” Arthur glared to Minora. Minora just bit her lip.

Meanwhile

“What’s that again about making sure that no one will be guarding this area when we came out?”, Gray blurted out. They were being surrounded by guards the second they got out of the water.

“Well, accidents happen on a mission and this one happens to be one of those”, Pantherlily shrugged.

“How the heck did this happen huh?”, Natsu growled.

“Ask him”, Pantherlily jerked to Happy. Happy straightened for he knows it was his fault.

“Really, you’re so stupid Happy”, Charle shook her head.

“I’m sorry alright? That fish really smelled so delicious! I can’t help it if I’m hungry!”, Happy defended.

“Who cares about that now? We will be found out eventually! Be it sooner or later, that doesn’t make a difference right now we’ll just have to do something with them”, Natsu said with excitement.

‘Well, nothing can be solved if we continue to quarrel here”, Gajeel readied himself for battle. Erza reequipped to her Purgatory Armor. Gray and Juvia was ready to unleash their magic together with Wendy and Levy.

“Who are they?”, one of the guards said.

“Who cares Lord Arthur will get mad if we let them go further! He ordered us that anyone who comes uninvited will be killed, do it!”, another guard said, it must be their commander.

Everything went into chaos. Erza swayed her large weapon that caused great damage on the wide land. Gajeel and the others are fighting without making an effort, for them these so-called guards were nothing compared to Minora and Tidus.

“This is really irritating, you said that when we used your directions we’ll be in the mansion!”, Gray shouted.

“Well aren’t we inside right now?”, Gajeel shouted back while fighting.

“Idiot, I mean inside the mansion itself, not an area around it!”, Gray snapped back.

“You didn’t asked!”, Gajeel said.

“Your brain is just like Natsu’s”, Gray commented. Natsu, having a great sense of hearing, looked angrily to where Gray is.

“What’s that stripper?”, Natsu angrily said.

“Well, that’s the truth isn’t it?”, Gray mocked.

“Are you trying to pick a fight; cause right now I am all fired up!”, Natsu said.

“Now’s not really the time to be fighting each other you guys!”, Wendy shouted.

“Those two can never stay together for a day without going at each other’s throats”, Erza said. “Then again, that’s exactly the reason why their friendship is also as strong as their pride. Both of you stop dilly-dallying and just focus on the problem here!”, Erza shouted at the two wizards.

“I’ll settle things with you when this is over”, Natsu shouted as they still make the guards burn and turn into icicles one after another.

“Yeah right, just as old times”, Gray smirked. Wendy and Juvia smiled at the two.

“Just how many guards does this Jurener guy have?”, Gajeel suddenly exclaimed as he punched a guard with his extended metal arm.

“They keep coming even if we defeated many of them”, Levy said

“They’re so many”, Juvia said. A guard almost got Levy off-guard but Gajeel managed to punch the guard away with his iron hand.

“Don’t let your guard down Shrimp, and save your energy, we’ll still have lots of them coming”, Gajeel said.

“I’m not a Shrimp! But, thanks anyway”, Levy pouted and smiled.

“At this rate, we’ll get exhausted even before we were halfway to the mansion”, Charle said.

“Aye”, Happy agreed.

“Juvia thinks it’s better if we run as we fight them, we’ll never get anywhere if we just fight here”, Juvia suggested.

“I think Juvia’s right, we’ll just exhaust ourselves in this spot, we should move”, Pantherlily said returning back to her cat size.

“Move out!”, Erza ordered. Everyone tried to make way as they run towards Jurener Mansion.

“Out of the way!”, Natsu pushed their way through together with Gray and Gajeel. The girls and the Exceeds followed suit.

“This area is all covered with trees, how do we know we’re in the right direction?”, Gray asked.

“Who cares? With all of these jerks, we won’t even notice if we’re still on the right track”, Natsu said.

“Oi Shrimp, you drew a map of this area before right?”, Gajeel looked back at Levy.

“Yeah, leave it to me. Just follow that direction and it won’t be long before we reach the storehouses”, Levy pointed.

“Alright”, Gajeel and Gray said.

A few minutes has passed….

“There! I can see the storehouses, and the mansion is not too far away either!”, Happy said.

“That’s great. Let’s get going now!”, Gray said excitedly.

“I’m all fired up now!”, Natsu said.

Not long after they reached the storehouses, guards are everywhere and ready to stop them.

“Rahhhhh give way!”, Natsu dashed and attack the guards followed by the rest of the team.

“What are they?”, some guards said.

“They aren’t normal humans!”, the others say.

“Stop!”, some are reaching for Happy and Charle on the air but was stopped by Pantherlily.

“I’ll be your opponent”, Pantherlily said.

“It’s just a cat, get him!”, the guards attacked. Pantherlily grew his size and the guards stopped with a scared faces. Some ran with their tail between their legs.

It was not long before they defeated the guards who were guarding the storehouses. It exploded due to Natsu’s fire getting all over the place.

“Lucy, we’re coming!”, Natsu thought.