Preface, Acknowledgements, and Dedications

Preface

             Hi guys! As I promised, I am uploading my newest work: "The Terror of Losing Lucy Heartfilia. I uploaded the Epilogue first which is mainly Lucy's POV. It's a book that has a 40 chapters compiled plus an extra chapter. The title is still in its test mode and changes may still be applied. Please support me on this one okay? This is the first time that I would try writing a whole book about NaLu.... Comments, Votes,or Likes are very welcome and please do so. Write what you think about this story okay? Thanks guys!

Acknowledgements and Dedications

              I would like to acknowledge and dedicate this piece of work to this following people:

Ysabel Marie Alonzo (BlueSapphireRose07) - my sister at heaart who is always there to support and help me. Thanks so much sis!

a_sapphiremoon

NobodysHome_

AurelieBonhoffen

Bunnygirlrocks2

ShantalFaustino

HippityHoppityAzure

            This guys are really helping me gain inspiration and gives me the confidence in writing. I hope you all enjoy reading this. I'll do what I can to sustain your interest on our favorite pairing! Love you all!

             Last but not the least, I would like to dedicate this to all those FairyTail fans and those who support NaLu pairings! More power guys! Thanks for reading and being a fan! Enjoy!

With lots of Love,

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥