Chapter I: Abduction

“Open gate of the golden bull…Taurus!”, Lucy shouted calling one of her spirits. The powerhouse spirit came out as loudly as ever.

“Mooooo”, Taurus exclaimed being summoned.

“Taurus, I want you stop him right now!”, Lucy shouted pertaining to the opponent. The opponent wasn’t just a regular wizard. He was really a pain on the ass.

“Whoever hurt my nice body will be punished; by the way Lucy you look really good in that outfit”, Taurus said as perverted as he always had. Somehow Lucy was expecting this.

“Would you just concentrate on the problem here”, Lucy angrily pouted back.

“As ever, Taurus is still a pervert to you”, Happy taunted.

“What do we have here? A cow?”, the opponent apprehended. “Let’s see what you made of”.

“Rampage!”, Taurus shouted lounging his axe on the ground.

“Too easy”, the opponent dodged and swayed his hands. It happened in a flash and Taurus fell on the ground as if he was beaten badly.

“What happened?”, Lucy and Happy both asked.

“I…sorry”, Taurus just said and vanished.

“Taurus!”, Lucy shouted.

“What a very weak spirit, do you have someone who can be strong enough to overpower me?”, the opponent teased.

“Open gate of the Scorpion/Ram…..Scorpio/Aries”, Lucy summoned two other spirits in her hand.

“We are”, said Scorpio.

“I’m sorry”, Aries said at the same time.

“Please, help us beat him”, Lucy pleaded.

“No problem”, Scorpio said.

“Sand Buster”, Scorpio shoots sand towards the opponent but was able to dodge it.

“Wool Wall”, shouted Aries as she creates a cloudy pink wall to prevent the opponent from going further from Scorpio’s angle. “I’m sorry”

The opponent seems to halt from running away and dodging the attacks knowing he has nowhere to go. He was caged by Aries’ wool wall. Scorpio shoots his sand buster and hit the target twice.

“Great job!”, Lucy exclaimed knowing they managed to give the opponent a hit.

“Aye sir!”, said Happy.

They thought that the attack made by the unison raid created by Scorpio and Aries was enough. What they did not expect is…

“Is this all you can offer me, daughter of Jude?”, laughed the opponent being engulfed by a ball-like glass with him sitting inside, grinning like a mad man. He gestured his hands down and at the same time, both Aries and Scorpio were pinned down to the ground. The ground they hit created a damage which made them both vanish. “I’m sorry”, both said to Lucy.

“What? How do you know my father?”, Lucy exclaimed irritated by the opponent. He was playing with them.

“I know you too well, Miss Lucy Heartfilia”, the opponent teased.

“How do you know me?”, Lucy gasped under her breath.

“The daughter of a wealthy tyrant who ran away from home to find a guild that will suit her. You have been a very naughty girl haven’t you? And when your father wanted to take you back, your precious guild has risked their lives from handing you down. You were ordered to become the wife of the son of a wealthy partner of your father, yet you disobeyed. You even showed your resolve by telling your father to get his hands off your beloved guild. What a very disrespectful child you are”, explained the opponent. As Lucy hears this, guilt has enveloped her whole conscience, her body started to tremble from the memories. She was engulfed by fear and sadness for what she expects to hear next.

“Lucy what’s happening?”, Happy asked trying to calm Lucy down.

“Now the Heartfilia Kozern is no more because of you. Your father decided to cancel the marriage he arranged for you being touched by your silly words. The son of the wealthy partner that your father has been in partner with confiscated all the earnings Jude has agreed to exploit, Heartfilia got bankrupted leaving all your wealth into nothing. You see? It’s all because of you. Now, your father is dead, shame on you”, the opponent teased while laughing.

“Stop it!”, Happy launched his wings and charged towards the opponent. Happy ended up like Aries and Scorpio. He got hurt and almost drifted to sleep but he managed to keep his consciousness. He looked at Lucy who was still in her dilemma.

“Now, let’s cut out the chase. I am here as requested by the Master”, the opponent said.

“What?”, Lucy snapped.

“The Master wants me to abduct you Lucy Heartfilia, however I do so, I just have to take you alive. The order doesn’t apply to anyone else, including this cat”, the opponent eyed Happy with an intent to kill. Happy stared wide-eyed knowing what’s going to happen to him.

“No! Not Happy! I will go, I will come with you just please don’t hurt my friends”, Lucy begged.

“My dear, whether you go with me on your own free will or I take you forcefully, it doesn’t matter, I will still kill this cat”, the opponent laughed.

“VIRGO!”, Lucy shouted with the highest pitch she can make. Virgo appeared before the opponent gives a great impact on Happy. Before the opponent was able to kill Happy, Virgo took him in her arms and stand beside Lucy.

“Virgo, take him away now!”, Lucy ordered. Virgo did what was ordered by her master and escaped with Happy. Happy was still conscious.

“Lucy”, Happy moaned in pain.

Lucy was left alone. She can feel her lack of powers, she’s almost drained out. She’s at a disadvantage.

“Natsu, where are you?”, Lucy asked scared for what will happen next.