Chapter XX: Escape! The Plan.

Sorry for the wait everyone!!! I almost given up on uploading this next chapter because of my internet problems...I really had a tough time with it...sorry guys....but here it is...please vote or like and if it's not   too much for me to ask, please comment your thoughts about this...enjoy reading everyone!! I hope you like it....

P.S.: I dedicate this to someone who fanned me recently and who told me that I inspire her...Thanks Czlehl-chan....I really am thankful for your compliment and I'm really happy that this work inspires you...about your stories, have faith in it because you put your best in writing it....don't worry I'm sure you can do it and it will be successful...I'm not taking all the credits here because I owe whatever this story has to my values fans and readers...I just hope I don't disappoint them...Anyways, this is getting pretty long...I just hope your story will succeed!! Goodluck Czlehl_chan....

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥ 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

“You’ll regret this! I’ll show you how a Fairy Tail wizard pays back, a hundred times over!”, Lucy screamed at her head with ominous glare focused mainly on Arthur. Lucy ran out of the room holding tightly the heavy dress she was wearing.

Lucy ran remembering where the front door was located. Just as she was about to make a turn a figure was already standing at the end of the hallway.

“Who goes there!”. Lucy demanded. Lucy was shocked that her voice was back.

“I figured you will try to escape, though I’m sorry but I can’t let you pass here”, the person said.

“That voice, you’re…..”, Lucy gasped as the moonlight hit the person’s bodice, a smirk is seen on his façade. “Tidus!”

“Well, well! Where do you think you’re going, are you planning to ditch your own party?”, Tidus walked slowly towards Lucy.

“What party? That? Don’t make me laugh, I won’t even bow down to be his bride!”, Lucy angrily said. “What the heck happened to the one Minora and I spent time with just hours ago?”

“Shut up! Don’t talk to Lord Arthur like that you wench!”, Tidus annoyingly shouted back. Lucy stepped back, remembering the chills she had when they first met in Magnolia.

“Wha…..what exactly does he want with me? I’m not wealthy anymore! What more is there that the Jurener want?”, Lucy demanded.

“It’s not your wealth, it’s you! The former heiress whom my Master wants, it’s you!”, Tidus pointed.

“What? What will he do with me then? I don’t even qualify the part of being a bride!”, Lucy snapped back.

“You may not seem to remember but my Master told me about a girl whom he fell in love 17 years ago! But I guess in your case, it’s 10 years ago”, Tidus explained.

“What the heck!”, Lucy said. “I have to get out of this place, get out of the way Tidus!”, Lucy demanded.

“Give up and return to the hall, you won’t even stand a chance against me, consider your situation first before you announce a fight!”, Tidus said with full determination. Lucy glared, she remembered she’s wearing the type of clothing that won’t allow her to move freely and her keys were missing too.

“Where are my keys? Darn it! I’ve been fooled. This was planned from the start! I should have known!”, Lucy hated herself at that point. Lucy but her lip and a tear was about to show from her brown orbs.

“Now, let’s go back shall we?”, Tidus held her hands and led her back to the hall despite Lucy’s unwilling thoughts.

“I swear I’m not going to let this marriage happen!”, Lucy thought.