Chapter XXIV: Jurener Private Guards

Good grief I was able to upload this new chapter as promised in the middle of the week....here's the new chapter guys please keep on tuning in this story of mine....I really love you guys for reading this but I am having a little bit of trouble regarding the plots of the next chapter....I hope whatever happens, please bear with me and continue giving your supports to me....thanks guys....I dedicate this chapter solely to ubettabelieveit....please write your feedbacks on the comment box please, I am dying to know what you guys think....Please vote and like as well....

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

“How peculiar. Lord Arthur summoned us huh? Looks like this has gotten worse than we thought. That official guild was brave enough to infiltrate the Mansion and infuriated Lord Arthur”, Sarina said.

“Must be some strong guild”, a man named Kurogane said.

“Though it’s been long since I’ve played. Lord Arthur is spoiling Minora and Tidus too much, myeow”, a girl, a year older than Minora, said.

“This is not a time to play Celesta”, said Tidus.

“Myeow”, said Celesta.

“So, we’ll just have to kill them?”, Sarina asked.

“If it calls for it, you may do as you please”, Tidus replied.

“Now that’s fun”, Kurogane said.

“Everyone, we have to go. They are on the northern boarders past the storehouses”, Minora said as she entered the door.

“How many are they?”, Tidus asked.

“There were six wizards and three of them were cats”, Minora explained.

“Cats?!”, Celesta asked and shouted excitedly.

“All right. Celesta, you’ll be heading there. Stop them at all cost”, Tidus said.

“Myeow”, agreed Celesta, purring her hands like a cat. She was hugging a stuffed cat.

“Kurogane you will be with Celesta”, Tidus turned to Kurogane who punched his hands together.

“Agreed”, Kurogane said smirking.

“Sarina, guard the gates just in case they managed to go past them”, Tidus ordered.

“Hah! They will be lucky if they beat me”, Sarina scoffed.

“Minora and I will be the ones guarding the hallway near the hall”, Tidus looked at Minora. Minora nodded at Tidus.

“Head out!”, all of them dashed to their places.

Back to Natsu’s Team

“Man, this is really one big mansion”, said Natsu who was running.

“Well, considering Lucy’s previous home, this wasn’t any bigger”, Gray said.

“Aye sir. Lucy’s Mansion was bigger than this because it goes past a mountain”, Happy said.

“But this Arthur sure is something huh? He must be one tough wealthy guy”, Gajeel said.

“This place is….”, Levy was deep in thought as she ran. There was something about that place that doesn’t seem right to her.

“Anyways let’s hurry”, Erza commanded.

After five minutes of running…..

“Myeow”, a cute voice purred from the darkness of the forest.