Chapter III: Natsu's Concern. Happy's Feelings. A Sudden Premonition. (Revised)

Guys, sorry for the late update! Anyways, here's the latest chapter. Sorry for some time intervals, please don't get confused. Please enjoy this chapter!

__________________________________________________________________________

(12 Hours Earlier)

“Hey Mira! Hey Kinana”, Natsu happily greeted the two at the counter. It was early in the morning and both Natsu and Happy are already in the guild.

“Hi Natsu, you’re really early”, Mira said.

“Well, I am thinking of going on a mission”, Natsu announced.

“Pretty excited aren’t you?”, Kinana said.

“Natsu is really energetic this days, he keeps bugging Lucy in sleeping over”, Happy said.

“Well I can’t help it. Lucy’s bed is much more comfortable than ours and her apartment smells nice too”, Natsu said.

“Yeah, yeah”, Happy replied. Kinana and Mira laughed at the two.

“By the way Mira, did Lucy came here”, Natsu asked. Since he has a good sense of smell, he noticed Lucy was lingering around the guild.

“Well she went here 10 minutes ago, she took some books from the library and left”, Mira said.

“Oh, then she must be on her apartment”, Natsu said. “Alright Happy, let’s go get Lucy”, Natsu pointed the door.

“Aye sir!”, Happy agreed. Then the two dashed off to the door.

“Looks like they’re in for trouble again”, Kinana laughed at the thought.

“Let’s just hope Lucy is in a good mood today”, Mira said.

Flashback

“Lucy!”, shouted Natsu as he barged in Lucy’s room through the window with Happy.

“We came to play”, said Happy.

“Huh? Where’s Lucy?”, Natsu asked realizing he can’t even smell his comrade from the house.

“Must be in the bathroom”, replied Happy.

“No, her scent was very faint. Seems like she left a few hours ago”, Natsu said lounging himself in the couch.

“Maybe she went off to buy something?”, Happy said while walking around and looking at Lucy’s stuff. He noticed a few papers with doodles and writings on it. Some looks like maps and instructions in making something.

“Natsu, what is this?”, Happy asked, inviting his companion to take a look on his discovery.

”This is…”, Natsu made a very concentrated look. Happy got alarmed by Natsu’s expression, he looks like there is something bad going on.

“What is it Natsu?”, Happy asked.

“I….I can’t understand this!”, Natsu exclaimed suddenly scratching his head looking like a child for not understanding what he read.

“Then just say so, you don’t have to look like you just read something awful from Lucy’s writings”, Happy shrugged.

“Anyway, why don’t we take this to Levy and ask her what this means?”, Natsu said.

“What if Lucy comes back? You know she will get furious when she knew that we took her stuff without her permission again”, Happy warned.

“Come on, it won’t take long, we’ll return this after Levy tell us what this is about, who knows, this can be Lucy’s secret, then we can tease her”, Natsu teased.