Chapter XXXI: The Truth. Minora's Decision

Hey guys, here's the new chapter....too bad we're nearing the end of this story...haha such a spoiler I am, anyways I dedicate this chapter to Aprilyuuri......please continue to support me until the end guys....^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Recap:

After Erza defeated Sarina, she was told about Arthur's Grandfather who is behind everything that was happening now. Natsu and the others weren't aware of it yet and still they are in a pinch in trying to defeat Arthur and save Lucy from her current state. Now Arthur has changed his appearance and seem to use magic which is the same as Purehito back in Tenrou Island!

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXI: The Truth. Minora’s Decision

“What the heck is happening now?!”, Natsu asked, Lucy stood up. “L..Lucy?”, Natsu noticed and grab Lucy’s shoulders.

Lucy turned and walked towards Arthur. Natsu stopped her by holding her hand. Lucy didn’t bother to turn around and look back.

“Lucy what are you doing? Snap out of it right now!”, Natsu shouted as if trying to reason out to Lucy. Arthur exploded his dark magic which sent everyone at the room to different corners of the wall hardly.

Natsu recovered from hitting the wall. “What happened…Lucy?!”, Natsu looked for Lucy. With that kind of impact, Lucy must have suffered the same.

“Don’t worry, Lucy is with me”, Arthur grinned again. Lucy was standing beside him. Natsu looked and checked if everyone else is okay, he saw Happy still leaning on the same wall, Gray and Juvia protected themselves with Ice magic from rubbles. Minora was held by Tidus.

“I can’t believe this, that Jurener is fearful using Dark Magic”, Gray said.

“Juvia shakes in fear with his power”, Juvia said shaking in fear.

“Is that…Tidus….tell me, is he still the same Lord Arthur?”, Minora asked Tidus with shaking hands.

“I…I don’t know”, Tidus just said.

“Salamander, you will regret making me angry like this”, Arthur said in grave tone. Arthur averted his gaze when he sensed power.

“Water lock!”, Juvia focused to Arthur’s standing form.

“Ice Make…Gungnir!”, Gray made his stance. The water locking Arthur turned into solid block of ice trapping Arthur inside.

“Weaklings”, Arthur said inside. The ice exploded into bits. Arthur pointed his hand to where Gray and Juvia stands. A dark violet colored magic circle appeared below them and before Natsu and the others in the room blink, Gray and Juvia disappeared, a small black box was the only thing left on the floor.

“Gray! Juvia!”, Natsu shouted. “Bastard, what did you do to them?!”, Natsu exclaimed.

“Relax Salamander, I didn’t kill them, I merely contained their bodies and souls in that small box right there, be careful though, when those things break, they’re dead!”, Arthur evilly said the last sentence in a killing tone. He then closed his pointed hand into a fist, the black box floated and flew towards his closed hand in a very fast way. Before the box landed in his possession, Natsu was already holding it.

“Well, aren’t you fast?”, Arthur acknowledged. Then he did something Natsu did not expect. He held Lucy by the shoulder, and all Natsu could see was Lucy being sucked slowly inside Arthur’s dark form. “Now Salamander, let’s see you stop this”, Arthur laughed maniacally.