Chapter XXII: Lady's Talk. Lucy's Hope

Hi again guys, I know it's too early for me to upload another chapter of this work but, today is a very special day because it's my sister-at-heart's day!! May she have lots of days to come, I hope you're happy because I solely dedicate this entire chapter to you and this day was yours. Everyone please cheer for her....I love you Sis BlueSapphireRose07!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Back to Lucy and Minora

Minora and Lucy were walking on the hallway. Lucy kept her head down; Minora was just looking at her.

“I’m sorry Lucy, if Lord Arthur ordered me something, I can’t do anything but obey”, Minora said in a sad face.

They entered Lucy’s bedroom. Minora helped Lucy out of her current outfit and helped her dry her hair. She was combing Lucy’s hair and all those times, Lucy was out of her sanity. Her mind was drifting off to somewhere, thinking deeply.

“Lucy? I’m really sorry”, Minora apologized as she continue to brush.

“M…my keys. Please return my keys. You have them don’t you? You took them from me before we entered the hall”, Lucy asked Minora. Minora bit her lip, she took out Lucy’s keys which was held inside Crucis and gave it to Lucy. Lucy grabbed her keys and hugged it closely to her chest.  “Sorry, I really can’t stay still without my keys. I…you know what? I’m really pathetic”, Lucy said as she looked down and frustrated, hands still gripping tightly to her cherished keys. Minora instantly looked at her.

“You really love those keys. You use them as a weapon right? Your magic, what does it called again? Celestial Magic?”, Minora asked.

“I don’t use them as weapons, I fight together with them. They’re my first comrades even before I joined the guild. I summon the gates of celestial spirits with these. With these keys, I can create a connection to the spirit world that’s why I must always have them, without them, I’m useless”, Lucy explained still looking down.

“L…Lucy”, Minora said. “Oh, I’ve been meaning to ask you this, why did you entered your guild and left home?”, Minora asked, trying to be cheerful to forget the gloomy atmosphere. Lucy looked at her suddenly. Minora backed herself a bit realizing what she just asked.

“Fo…forgive me, I didn’t mean to pry or intrude to your personal matters”, Minora apologized.

“It’s okay. You see, it’s just that, you were the first one to ask me that. Alright, I’ll tell it to you”, Lucy smiled. They sat on the bed comfortably. “Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be a wizard just like my Mom. I wasn’t in good terms with my Dad since Mom passed away so I sort of asked for it in any way possible. I almost had an accident when I was about five years old, the carriage I’m riding suddenly got wild because the coachman, Mrs. Spetto and the other maids bought something and left me alone inside. I really thought I was going to die, but, there was someone who stopped the carriage. I never met that person, I only knew she was a woman and the only thing I saw from the small window of the carriage, she has a guild mark at her right hand. That’s when I read on magazines that the mark she has was from Fairy Tail. That’s when I decided that when I had an opportunity to leave home, I’ll definitely join Fairy Tail!”, Lucy explained. Minora was listening attentively.

“Wait, that mark on your hand, that’s….”, Minora pointed Lucy’s hand.

“Yep, I had the guild mark me on the same spot!”, Lucy happily said showing her right hand with the guild mark to Minora.