Chapter 36

Lex's P.O.V

"Lex!!!! Max is here!" Ally screamed from her room. Shit! I wasn't even half ready yet! I was so freakin excited about today I hardly slept now I have these ridiculous dark circles under my eyes. Uggh! I mean come on, I look like a bloody racoon. Or Taylor Momsen! Shit, Max is still at the door!

I ran out of my bedroom and buzzed Max in, opening the front door for him before bolting back to my room to finish putting on my eyeliner. Just I finished perfecting the flick at the end of my eye, the pencil flew out of my hand smudging right across my face.

"Maaaaaaaaaxxx! Now I have to do it all over again" I said, kissing him softly. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I've told you already, you don't need all that. Your beautiful enough as it is" he said, planting butterfly kisses along my neck. Smiling mischievously he reached into his back pocket and took out a piece of red fabric.

"what you got there babe?" I asked whilst dabbing the excess eyeliner off. Max moved round so he was standing behind me grinning at me in the mirror. What the heck is the boy on, now? He tied the fabric over my eyes and I swung my head back groaning. I hate blindfolds. Surprises; brilliant! Blindfolds; horrendous torturous contraptions!

"I'm sorry Lex, but it's not for long don't worry." Max mumbled, kissing me again softly. I took a deep breath in to wave away the hurricane the butterflies in my tummy were kicking up with no luck. I smiled widely as I felt Max lace his fingers through mine and brush his lips against our hands. Man this guy could be romantic when he wanted! Not that I was complaining, after tomorrow I wouldn't be able to see my little hedgehog for three weeks!

Yes I still called Max a hedgehog, from the day Dan called it him, it just struck me as the cutest and truest nickname ever given to anybody. If you see the way his little hair sticks up especially when he is crouching behind something trying to hide you'll see, it does indeed look exactly like a hedgehog.

****

I still had my blindfold on as I sat in the car singing along loudly to JLS's everybody in love, I was so shocked that Max actually liked them; I thought it was just 14 year old girls but no apparently he even likes them so much he went to see them in concert. I know, I'm disgusted too however I sang along with him anyway.

Finally the car pulled to a stop and I heard the engine click off, I used my fingers to probe around trying to find the seatbelt buckle and pressed the button to release it. "Can I get out now?"

"Not yet" Max replied

"Can I get out now" I asked instantly

I heard Max chuckle and he kissed my forehead "not yet" he replied again.

"Now?" I asked again.

"Hahah okay okay, I'm coming round. Gimme a minute"

I was so excited I was bouncing up and down in my seat by the time Max had come round and opened the door, he chuckled at me but I didn't care, Max could get just as hyper and excited as I could about stuff so my 'behaviour' was never an issue. Pulling my arms gently, Max guided me out of the car, he kissed me softly before stepping to the side to reach behind me and untie the blindfold. Oh My God!

A Racing track? A line of supercars!! OH MY GOD DRIVING DAY!!

"HOLY FUCK!"

"You like then?" Max grinned, but me being a petrol head, I was still staring in shock at the extensive list of supercars lined on the side of the track, a red Ferrari F430, a silver Aston Martin DB9, a yellow Mclaren MP4-12C, an orange Lamborghini Gallardo, a white Audi R8 and then the mother of all supercars, A black and red Bugatti Veyron.