Chapter 16

A/N Hey guys!

Ummm so this chapter is a bit 'darker' than previous chapters; it does contain content that some people might find upsetting but please know that is not my intention to upset or disrespect any of you. Please ensure that your comments are sensitive and respectful for everyone. I have yet to have an issue with rude comments, but with the nature of the issues i felt that i needed to say that little speech anyway. If you have any questions for me ask here or inbox me please :)

If your a fan of Joey, then this is a Joey filled chapter for you, I hope you enjoy it :)

If your not a Joey fan, then maybe this will change your mind.

Either way i really really hope you enjoy it!!

Read/Comment/Vote

I love you!

:D x

I woke up the next morning and I was shocked to see that it was 8am! I never slept in that late and even more surprising was that Lex was gone too, she was definitely a late sleeper. I padded out of bed, smoothing my hair out of my face and yawning as I approached my bedroom door. As I got closer I heard Lex and Joey talking in low voices, were they whispering? Why would they be whispering at 8 in the morning? The floorboard creaked underneath my feet and the talking suddenly stopped, so I straightened up and quickly wrenched open the door acting as if I had heard nothing.

"Morning" I mumbled to Joey and Lex, they both looked at me with a guilty sheepish grin and so I quickly gave them a confused annoyed face and went off to the bathroom. Once I locked the bathroom door, I folded the seat down on the toilet and sat there, with my heads in my hands. I pulled out my phone and smiled as I saw a text from Josh. I felt the butterflies fly around my stomach and a huge grin plaster itself on my face and opened it. "Morning, Gorgeous! Did you sleep well? Hope you are okay! I love you x"

I grinned, momentarily forgetting that strange conversation that i had just witnessed and replied back, " Morning rockstar, slept very well but woulda been better if your were here with me... How did you sleep? How are you? Dan still forcing himself on you? If you dont feel comfortable just say no! ;) Love you lots xx". I balanced my mobile phone on the edge of the bathtub and got up to brush my teeth and wash my face when I remembered Lex and Joey. I quickly finished and then opened the door slightly and I could hear someone pottering around in the kitchen and Joey's bedroom door was shut. So I shuffled back to my room and started to get changed, Just as I was walking out of my wardrobe I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I opened the door and there stood Joey "We need to talk, go get your coffee and come back up here okay?" I looked at him confused but went downstairs anyway and Lex was waiting with coffee already made. She gave me a hug "I'll be right here when your finished, kay babe?". I was really confused now, what the hell had they planned? I nodded in her direction and took my coffee back to my room. Joey was sat on the edge of my bed looking really uncomfortable so I wandered over and sat crossed legged on the bed.

"This is difficult for me, but I really want to try and sort us out. I know you have questions and I really want to try and answer them, Im just afraid you are really not going to like what you hear." He looked up at me, his blue eyes shining.

"Okay. Why do you want to tell me all this now? I have been trying for days to talk to you, and you just acted like a douche or you just ignored me completely."

"Well, it's not easy for me to open up and talk to you about feelings and shit" i smirked and raised my eyebrow, hardly a showstopping answer so he continued "guys dont do that shit, but I know you need to know what happened, and I miss how we used to be. So ask your questions, and i'll answer them. We can play 20 questions like the good old days!" he exclaimed. I stared at him in shock, I was livid. How can he take this as a joke? I was annoyed but I needed these answers. I took a swig of my coffee and thought about my first question. Where do you start trying to uncover 5 years of secrets?