Chapter 14

My alarm went off at 6am and i groaned as i turned it off. i clicked the snooze button on my htc cha cha before rolling over to go back to sleep. I smiled as i felt Josh's lips kiss my head and i curled up into his chest.

About 10 minutes later an alarm started ringing again so i picked up my phone, staring at it in confusion. There was no sign on screen telling me to snooze or dismiss the alarm and yet the ringing was so clear, it had to be in this room. Josh sighed and rolled out of bed rifling through his jeans pockets before retrieving his phone and turning off the alarm.

"Why did you set an alarm? I set mine infront of you" I mumbled. I didnt even bother to raise my head to look at him, I just needed to sleep for another hour.

He chuckled and came to join me on the bed, kissing my head "yes, but you foget this isnt the first time i have woken up with you, i know EXACTLY what your like in the morning and unfortunately I really do need to be awake at this time sweety". I sighed, and moved the covers aside scanning the room to find a pair of pyjama pants. I looked over at Josh who was pulling on his jeans from yesterday "like what you see?" He asked mimicking my words from yesterday, I looked over at him as he approached me and he raised his finger to my lips just as I had done yesterday. I smirked at him and he quickly said "im talking about the abs, darling" not in the mood for laughing around I licked his finger and he chuckled moving it away. "Classy"

"im going to the bathroom and then i'll see you in the kitchen" i grumbled walking out of my room and into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and gasped at my reflection, Damn! I look like a hooker! My long curled brown hair was sticking out at all angles, my eyeliner had smudged giving me racoon eyes and i had faint traces of my red lipstick in random places across my face, to top it off I had a hickey on the side of my neck and I was wearing Josh's t-shirt with my tiny pyjama shorts. I groaned at the sight, and began washing my face getting rid of all the make-up i was wearing last night, I sighed at the kaleidoscope of colour that was my face falling into the sink. Usually i am very strict with removing my makeup before going to bed but last night, well I was a bit pre-occupied you could say. I watched the mirror as a faint blush appeared on my cheeks and I shook me head laughing as the memories of last night flooded back. My hand reached to touch the purplish mark on my neck and I started pulling my hair down in attempt to cover it up. I stepped out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to start making some breakfast.

I skipped into the kitchen, for once I had energy and I was feeling positive in the morning and nearly collided with a shirtless Josh. He stood there grinning and I playfully pushed his shoulder before getting started with breakfast. I made us some pancakes and stacked them high on a plate, covering them with squirty cream and chocolate sauce and slicing strawberries on top. I carried the plate with some cutlery into my dining room and Josh followed carrying our cups of steaming hot coffee.

We sat down feeding eachother more than our ourselves and I glugged down my steaming hot coffee grateful for the caffiene buzz that followed five minutes later. "Um, why are you shirtless? Not that i mind but, why?" i asked. He chuckled and blobbed some cream on my nose. "Well, this girl is running around in my only shirt and I love the way she looks in it too much to ask her to take it off." He scrunched his nose up and I smiled, my heart shattering again as i realised i would have to say good bye all over again. We took our plates back to the kitchen and then went upstairs to get changed. I grabbed a black dress with white spots and a red belt and some clean underwear, wrapping them in a towel ready to shower.

Josh pecked my lips and excused himself saying he had a spare shirt in the car. I pushed my bottom lip out, pouting "but i like you like this" i said, running my fingers up and down his chest. He let out a moan and grabbed me around the waist throwing me back to the bed. I smiled, hoping for a repeat of last night but he glanced at the clock and sighed. I got up and looked at the clock 7.10am already, Josh was supposed to be heading back to his friend's house to get his suitcase and head back to Surrey, a wave of sadness washed over me and Josh seemed to register this. He pushed me back on the bed and started tickling me, he used one hand to pin my hand above head and he was straddling me so i couldnt kick him off, i started squealing but he soon stopped. He swooped down to kiss my lips, short and soft and then went to get his shirt, I grabbed my towel and dress and headed into my parent's room to use their ensuite so Josh had the main bathroom to sit playing with his hair for the next hour.

I showered quickly and returned to my room, whilst in the shower I had decided that their would be no crying today, I was going to be strong for the both of us. I opened my bedroom, hesitantly and peeked round the door, but relaxed as i saw Josh casually laying down on my bed. He had a hand resting behind his head and a cheeky grin plastered from ear to ear. He extended his arm out calling for me to join him, and I did. I snuggled close to his chest, grabbing his tshirt and inhaling the scent of his Lynx bodyspray. We lay there, kissing and cuddling for the rest of the hour and when 8am came round I walked with him, hand in hand to the car parked halfway down the driveway. I stepped out in barefeet, the grass of the garden tickling my feet. We reached the car and I turned to face him, he had a sadness in his eyes but was trying his best to smile. Didnt fool me.

Josh pulled me into a bear hug, and i hugged back never wanting to let him go. Eventually I did and we kissed, it was beautiful, soft and slow, sweet and romantic. We pulled away and Josh looked into my eyes "I love you Ally" and I whispered "I love you Josh". Once again I had tears in my eyes, threatening to fall over. He nodded and kissed my forehead, leaving his lips brushing my forehead. He brought our hands upto face height and kissed them and I felt his fingers slip from my grasp. I sighed as I watch my lovely Josh away with my happiness and my heart. The tears fell, thick and fast and my legs collapsed from under me, I sat in the grass, sobbing with an unbearable pain in my chest.

A/N

Thanks CrashAlwaysAttract for reading and commenting, Im so grateful :D

I hope this chapter is okay, it kept deleting and i was frantically trying to retrieve it! If there is any major mistakes please just let me know and i will edit. :D

I love knowing what you think of my work, even if you think it's cr*p just tell me, seriously i want to know what you think so please please please with a cherry on the top comment :)

Thanks Again for reading!