Chapter 34

A/N: This chapter is taking place roughly a month after the last one, i apologise, it’s a little bit of a filler again but I promise I truly believe you guys are going to love the next three chapters! You might like this one too ;p but you’ll definitely love the next three!

These past four weeks have really flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was nervously sat asking my parents if I could move out and yet it has been a whole month! In which, Josh has officially met both of my parents, I have transferred my course from Nottingham Trent to the University of Surrey in Guilford, and I have officially moved to Surrey!

*flashback roughly two weeks ago*

I was sat on my windowsill seat looking out of the window, waiting for Josh; I hadn’t seen him in over a week now because of his band commitments. Of course we Skyped every day but seeing his face on a screen really doesn’t compare to actually seeing him standing right in front me. Put it this way, all the HD technology in the world cannot do his piercing blue eyes any justice. Eeek!! A rusty white van just pulled into my driveway!!

I jumped off my window seat and ran over to the dressing table, re-applying the lip gloss that was sure to be smudged again in seconds. I ran my hand one last time through my hair to push it out of my eyes and ran down the stairs and out the front door. I grinned a massive grin as Josh started smiling while he parked the van up, as soon as the engine stopped, he jumped out and pulled me into a massive hug crushing me to him. His lips met mine, crashing together with a sense of urgency and pure passion, my hands tangled in his hair holding his head to mine. Gosh, I’ve missed this. We pulled away momentarily gasping for air, pressing our foreheads together, my arms still cradling his head. “Hello” Josh laughed, with a huge smile on his face.

“Hiya” I replied, biting my lip. I lowered my hands to take his, and started walking inside. I could feel his hand shaking slightly so I gave it a reassuring squeeze. “Relax hun, they already like you. You’ve got nothing to worry about.”

“They liked me before you decided your moving across the country and listed ‘to be closer to me’ as one of your options. And they liked me before they found out I’m taking you across the other side of the world.” He argued.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, “you really think they would let me do all that if they had any shadow of a doubt that you would make me unhappy in any way, shape or form?” I countered. I watched as Josh opened his mouth and shut it a few times, at a loss for words. “Close your mouth sweety, you’ll catch flies” I said smiling in satisfaction that I had won; I stretched onto tiptoes, and kissed him softly before cuddling into his side and walking through the front door.

Mum came hurrying out of the kitchen and gave Josh a hug “Hey Josh, nice to see you again, how are you?”

Josh returned the hug, smiling at my mother warmly. “I’m really good thank you Stella, and how are you?” he replied.

“I’m really good too, thanks Josh” mum put her to the side, looking me and Josh over the adoration clear in her eyes. I smiled, a little uncomfortable at the way she was fawning over us and leant my face into the back of Josh’s shoulder only to hear my mum’s “awww”.

“Uh, Stella! Have you done something new with your hair? It looks lovely.” Josh said changing the subject. I saw him flash a quick wink at me and I stared at him, communicating just how grateful I was to him.

“Awww thank you Josh!” Dad chose that moment in time to walk through the living room door and mum glared at him “hah, look at this Ally; Josh notices but your father doesn’t! Typical isn’t it! Yes, Josh I had my hair done just yesterday actually.”

Dad shook Josh’s hand and nodded courteously before he grinned mischievously at mum, “I’m sorry Stells, I was busy staring at those beautiful eyes of yours. They tend to make me forget everything else.”