Chapter 13

Ally's P.O.V

I cleaned, hoovered, mopped and polished the house until it was perfect.

I dressed, curled, waxed and groomed until I was perfect.

There was a lot of pressure on tonight, it had to be perfect.

Josh's P.O.V

Remembering that Ally had complimented my black tshirt yesterday, I took out a black shirt and black jacket with black straight jeans and my smart shoes. I played with my hair for another 30 minutes before getting in my ferrari and driving over to Ally's. When I got there, I stood on the doorstep breathing deeply in an attempt to act normal when she opened the door. Didn't work! She opened the door and swung her long brown hair over her shoulder, her lips turned up to form a huge smile and as usual I just stopped and stared at my gorgeous girlfriend. Josh! Say something! Do something!

"Hey beautiful!" I said, reaching down to kiss her as I slipped my arms arounds her. It was true, she did look beautiful, she was wearing a black one sleeved lace dress with black high heels. The dress was skin tight and maaaan did she look amazing.

She took my hand and led me through her house. We passed the dining room and the second lounge (her house is huge) and my face dropped as I saw the garden. The garden was dimly lit with lots of candles and fairy lights hung in the trees. On the patio was a table set for two, it was set very elegantly. The garden looked beautiful and from the smell in the house, the food was going to be delicious! She had really pulled all the stops out, I still couldn't believe that in 16 hours time I would be driving over 200 miles away from her.

3rd person P.O.V

Josh and Ally sat around one corner of the small intimate dinner table, they had a glass of wine and engaged in small talk. Josh complimented Ally's effort whilst Ally blushed furiously, she smiled her dazzling smile and looked to the floor in embarrasment. Josh put his finger under her chin, raising her head and pecked her lips. They rested their foreheads against eachother, staring, mesmerised, lost in eachother's eyes. When they pulled away Ally excused herself to go and get their starters.

Josh's P.O.V

Im in love. I cant believe that 2 weeks after meeting a girl im in love, but i guess thats because i've never met a girl like Ally before. She is so different to all the girls i usually go for but i guess thats why until two weeks ago, i was still single. She is so caring towards everyone, even that douchey brother of hers. She obviously deeply loves him and her parents and that crazy friend of hers, Lex. Im going to tell her I love her tonight and god I hope she feels the same way too!

Ally's P.O.V

Oh My Goodness! He wore a black shirt!! He looks so major hot! What am i going to do when i cant see him everyday? Or when i cant inhale his scent as he holds me close to him? Im in love with him. Im 100% head over heels with the guy I met two weeks ago.

I grabbed the two plates off the counter and headed back out to see Josh. Last night I had re-read all of my very thorough journal entries and they had reminded me of Josh's favourite foods, films, likes and dislikes all the information we had exchanged over our whirlwind two week romance. All of this information, combined with my culinary skills and Lex's artistic flare ( she decorated the garden) was going to ensure the night was perfect.

Josh smiled as i approached the table, he sat up in his seat and lifted his head up high trying to get a glimpse of what was on the plate. I shook my head laughing and lifted the plates higher, giving him a mischeivious grin which he returned by pouting with big eyes. There was no way I could say no to thta face, so i lowered the plate so he could see and i was happy to see his face light up. I assumed he liked what he was seeing. Only one way to find out... "Like what you see?" i asked as i put the plates down on the table.