Chapter 2

"Uh, yeah I guess..." I said, I kept my tone even in an attempt to pretend I didn't care.

He sat down, keeping his voice low and sunglasses and hat on. There was something mysterious about him in a really sexy way. Staring at him made me wonder what and who he was hiding from, I continued staring at him, waiting for him to speak and after what felt like a life time he did.

"uh, hello im Josh" He had a very strong british accent, like he was from London maybe and a rather handsome jawline too with just a bit of beard I noted.

"hiya Josh, im Ally, but im not major pissed off with y-"

"you have given me dirty looks every single time you have seen me today, you are pissed off but it's okay, I was really quite rude this morning. Im very sorry, Ally" he said, I looked up and he was looking at me now, I just wish he would remove those sunglasses!

"Okay Josh, apology accepted, im very sorry for the dirty looks, so we even now?"

"Even... when I buy you your lunch, I think miss, a chance to get to know you better" he replied with a grin. Well Im not stupid, a handsome chap wants to buy me lunch im not going to say no. I mean we are in a public place surrounded by people it's not like anything bad can happen.

"Alright then Josh, but those glasses have to come off, it's not that sunny! What are you hiding behind them for? I mean...If you think your too ugly you best show me before my lunch arrives, give me a chance to adjust to the sight" I said grinning, I looked at his face and slowly he bit his lip before his hands came up and removed his glasses. Oh my! I see why he was hiding, Josh has THE most amazing eyes I have ever seen on a guy! Like seriously beautiful, he was probably hiding them to protect himself from being mobbed by every girl in Nottingham! He did that adorable little nose scrunch thing again as he laughed at my reaction, I mean I felt my eyes open wider and im pretty sure that burning sensation in my cheeks was visible too. I just hope there isn't a tell tale sign of the million butterflies I could feel flying round my stomach too.

When I finally found some words (and oxygen!) I asked: "what do you want to know? "

"So then Ally hmm? Tell me 5 things about yourself and I'll tell you 5 things about myself. Is that fair?"

"Yeah I guess so, okay... Im 20 years old, unemployed but looking for work, I live at home with my parents but they are on holiday at the minute, I hate mornings and I love coffee" I rambled. I waited anxiously anticipating what Josh was going to tell me, I knew nothing about him but I definitely wanted that to change. FAST.

"well im Josh, im a singer in a band, when im home I live with my parents, I love FIFA way too much, Arsenal are the best footie team ever and funnily enough I love coffee too" he finished with a huge grin.

"So singer in a band hey? That sounds incredible! What are you called? Will I have heard of you?" I asked eager to know more, Josh had the biggest grin as he looked over his shoulders checking the people around us, he leant across the table, staring straight into my eyes and whispered "Oh Ally, you have heard us alright, infact the volume of your music this morning, the entire bus has heard of us now" then he began singing "You've got a lot to say, for the one that walked away, I give you take, it's the way it's always been..." his smile grew bigger as my eyes widened in shock, my mouth forming a perfect O as Josh had just sang the lined to my favourite song perfectly. My hand flew to my mouth and a little gasp escaped my lips. I stared at the insanely gorgeous guy with the dreamy voice as I added the pieces together. This Josh was the lead singer of the band You Me At Six.