Chapter 17

"Ally, I love you but what are you hiding from me? Please darling, I promise I wont be angry or judge you or anything darling but please let me in, please tell me what is going on in that pretty little head of yours" Josh was on the phone, I knew it was wrong to hide my problems from him but I just didnt want him to worry, I know that he isnt fond of Joey anyway and I really want to change that if I can so I just didnt mention the current situation, but I guess im going to have to tell him now.

It's 9am on Wednesday. I havent seen Joey since Sunday morning, when he went out for his 'fresh air' after our conversation. I am worried sick. I have slept about 5 hours over the past few days and I cant even remember when the last time I had a meal was.

The only things I can remember is that I have called Joey's mobile every 10 minutes since Monday morning and every single time it has gone to voicemail. Mum and Dad have skyped twice and both time I have lied that he was in shower but even they know something is wrong. They are due home on Saturday Morning.

Lex has had to go back down to London, but she knows that Joey hasn't been home for days. She had offered to come home to look after me but obviously I refused to let her do that so I have been sitting at home in the l iving room, wallowing in my sadness and worry. I look a right mess; I have started biting my nails again, and I am constantly playing with the hair at the back of my head, everytime my phone rings my head shoots straight up and my head fills with visions of Joey ending up in dangerous situtations, or when the doorbell rings all i can see is the police coming to tell me they have found his body.

I know its probably crazy to be thinking of the worst but if it isn't the worst that has happened to him then why on earth hasnt he managed to pick up any of my 153 calls?

"Thanks Josh, I know you love me sweety and I am sorry that i havent told you what's going on, but I really didnt want you to worry, there is nothing for you to worry ab-"

"Ally, just tell me."

Taking a really deep breath in, I told Josh about Joey. I smiled for the first time in a few days as I told Josh How we, me and Joey, had managed to have a really nice chat and how our relationship looked like it could be saved eventually, and then the smiled disappeared as I told him about how vulnerable he looked as he told me about dad and how upset he was as he walked out of the house, and how I havent seen or heard from him since sunday.

"Oh my god, I cant believe you have had to deal with this on your own. You silly sheep you should have told me, darling can I come see you tomorrow night?" I laughed to myself silently as Josh said the exact words I had wanted to hear all week.

"yes, yes a million times yes, Josh. You can come over any time, im not going to say no to you."

He chuckled at me and we continued talking for an hour, he was trying to cheer me up and I guess eventually it worked, because when I put the phone down I was actually grinning ear to ear when I finally put the phone down.

With my new found positivity, I focused on my neglected house. I washed up, hoovered the carpets and dusted the rooms, i also managed to have a shower and get changed. It was hard work cleaning our large house but I did it slowly with the sound of You Me At Six blasting through my headphones, the familiar voice helped keep me calm i guess. There you go advantage of dating a singer, girls!

When I finally finished restoring the house to immaculate condition I glanced over at the time to see it was 9 o clock, I wasnt hungry but my long hours of cleaning and gardening had made me feel exhausted so I decided it would be a good idea to go to bed. I rang Joey's mobile three more times as I got ready for bed and as usual it went straight to voicemail, shrugging it off I climbed into bed and texted Josh my Goodnight, I was asleep within a minute of my head touching my pillow.

*CRASH*

I woke up, my eyes opened wide and the blood in my body going cold. My sleepy head was cleared and my body was in fight or flight mode, I scanned my room looking for any object that could be used as a weapon and there wasnt any, I glanced at my window and  tiptoed onto the balcony looking down for somewhere safe to run to and only saw the cement patio, I would surely break my legs or back if I jumped from the second story window. Paralyzed with fear, I stood still, my eyes fixed on the door and my heart racing a mile a minute as I heard numerous voices and their footsteps getting closer and closer to my bedroom door.

A/N Hey Guys! Did you like it? Im sorry its so short but I felt really bad for not updating in like 5 days so a short little update but Im starting to write the next bit straight away. What do you think the voices and footsteps are? I'd love to hear your ideas!! Thanks for reading/commenting and voting! :D

Dedicated to @MEGANatSIX for her lovely comments on the story so far, and for reading like 16 chapters in one day!! I promised you i would update soon, and I have :)  If you havent checked out her stories, go do that.. seriously (personal opinion, i dont mean to offend) the best YMAS fanfiction im reading atm!

Thanks

xx