Chapter 33

A/N: I apologise in advance, there is a hell of a lot of dialogue in this! I hope I dont bore you all too much!! This chapter is dedicated to of ofmiceandelle because she is always so sweet and lovely to me and she has written a fantastic YMAS fanfic already and is now writing an ATL one too! EEEK!! Trust me, It's fabulous too! :D xx

"Ally?" Josh mumbled against my hair.

"hmmm" i replied rolling round to face him in the bed, his arms pushed me closer in to his chest and i snuggled up to him scrunching his shirt in my hands.

"how" he started, but stopped as if he was unsure of what to say. i pulled back very slightly to look at him, my eyes looking directly at his, he bit his bottom lip and carried on " how would you feel about coming to America with us? We want you to write the Tour Diary book" he said.

OH MY GOD!

"Are you being serious? Im not an author, im a student. i havent even graduated yet. there is no way i could do that, what if its crap? Then i'll piss all of your fans off because you didnt get a proper author to do it. and what about the other guys? they cant be happy with the idea of me running around with a little dictaphone recording their every mov-"

"shhh Ally, calm down gorgeous. Just breathe. It was actually Chris's idea, and he asked us all today when you girls were happy dancing in the kitchen, everyone agreed that it would be perfect. WE want you to come to America with us. WE believe that you can do this brilliantly. I wouldn't ask if I didnt truly want this." I snuggled up closer to him, and put my hand over his heart, using the feeling of his steady pulse to calm myself down. "It's not even going to be as mad as you think darling, we'll actually be working on recording the album rather than the usual tour diaries which just show us messing around. If you do it, I think you would write it brilliantly." I took a few deep breaths in and tried to clear my thoughts, this took a little longer than usual as my nostrils were attacked by the faint smell of Josh's citrusy cologne and the sensory overdrive I was experiencing as Josh's hands were running up and down my back in an effort to soothe me. " Hey, I know it's mega, dont worry about it now, just sleep on it, kay?"

I nodded against his chest, he was right. It was mega. I mean it was Incredibly flattering that they all thought I could write their book but what if I couldnt do it? What if it was shit? What if I wrote something they didnt like, could it jeopardise our friendships? There was a million thoughts buzzing around my head and they were all cut off when I felt Josh's fingers brush my hair from my ear, he rested his head right near mine and softly began singing me to sleep.

****

Waking up the next morning, me and Josh found we had the house to ourselves, his parents had gone into Central London for some West End show and had chosen to stay there overnight and Elissa must have gone out already.

Taking advantage of our alone time had already made me over an hour behind my schedule. I was supposed to be in Nottingham for lunch time, (so about 2pm) and it was already 10am and I was yet to meet with Lex.

I got out of the comfy bed despite Josh's best efforts to pull me back in and headed towards the bathroom, as I walked down the hallway I heard the sound of Josh getting out too. I went round the bathroom sorting my hair and face out and then headed back to the bedroom. I opened the door and burst out laughing manically, "Oh My God, Ally! You shit me up!" Josh shouted over my laughing, his head was cocked to the side and he was straightening his hair with a pair of pink straighteners. His hair was always straight whenever I had seen him but It never crossed my mind that he would actually have to straighten his hair, and PINK straighteners? Really?