Chapter 18

A/N There is swearing in this chapter. You have been warned :D x

My heart was racing in my chest and the sound of its vigorous pounding filled in my ears, my feet were glued to the spot and no matter how hard my brain kept telling them to move they refused to listen.

I heard one of the voices shushing the others and the other voices laughed loudly. It sounded like 5 or 6 men and they were standing right outside my door, if I move now, they will hear me and come looking for me, right? I was so confused and scared and I hadn’t a clue what to do, but I was given no time to think as the door to my bedroom was flung open and the men looked inside.

The 3 men came inside my room and laughed even louder when they saw me, I started to regain the feeling in my legs and some control over my brain and I ran towards my wardrobe but my wrist was grabbed by one of the stronger looking men, he pulled on my arm hard and I went in flying into his muscular chest. He wrapped his arms possessively around me and laughed aloud to his friends “shame fuckers, this bitch is mine! Now get lost, my bitch looks tired” his friends laughed harshly and then smiled as they left the room. The paralyzed sensation was back as they headed towards the door, 1 of them who was shorterthan muscles but probably just as strong came up and whispered in my ear “ Enjoy princess! But if he aint up to scratch come find me anytime, I will be more than happy” he looked me up and down and rested his eyes on my chest before smiling in my face “satisfy every last one of your requests” he kissed the skin just below my ear and the contact made my skin crawl. ‘Muscles’, tightened his grip around me and laughed at his blonde haired friend before slapping the side of his head and telling him to get out.

He turned me around in his arms so we were face to face and I could smell the alcohol strong on his breath, it made my stomach turn, he bent his head closer to mine and forced his lips on to mine, I tried to pull my head back but he raised his hand and held my head still. Tears rolled down my face but I ignored them and instead focused my thoughts on trying to get away from this monster. I pulled my knee back and swung it forwards with as much force as I could manage and it came into contact with his ‘sensitive area’ he pulled away from me moaning in pain and I ran as far away as I could. Which wasn’t very far he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled on it, hard, and I screamed in pain, I turned around in his arms as he punched me in the face and my head jolted forwards head butting him in the nose, he cried out in pain once again and I kicked his ‘crown jewels’ once again for good measure. He curled up on the floor in foetal position and I ran and locked myself in my wardrobe from the inside.

There was a lot of laughing and after about half an hour there was a lot of music and voices, it sounded like my uninvited house guests were throwing a party. It was strange hearing voices coming from my room and disgusting when the voices stopped and the sounds started. I sat at the far end of the wardrobe on the ottoman stool, I didn’t allow myself to cry or scream because I knew I needed to save any energy I had in case the guys managed to open the door and get inside.

I listened out to all the voices and eventually there was one that I could make out. The voice of my brother Joey, completely drunk and screaming out for me. I covered my ears with my hands not wanting to listen to any of it, and thought about how for days I have been worried sick about this douche and all along he has just been drunk off his head, I thought we were at a turning point in our relationship but after tonight there was no way that was going to happen.

My lips still burned from when ‘muscles’ had forced his lips onto mine, it wasn’t the wonderful, enchanting burning I felt when I was kissing Josh, it was more of a ‘I want to chemically bleach my lips to remove any traces of you’ burn. I felt so dirty, I could actually visualise just standing in a blistering hot shower and scrubbing away the entire layer of skin. I just wanted all of these random people gone, I wish I had never invited Joey back to live with us.

After hours and hours the party died down and I was listening for any sign that it would be safe enough to come out of my wardrobe, but I heard Joey telling the guys to crash wherever there was space. I stayed in my wardrobe locked in and curled up, my body couldn’t fight the cloud of exhaustion that was taking over me and I curled up to fall asleep.

I woke up as the stereo was turned up loud once again, and there was another round of cheering as more people came flooding through the front door. I could hear Joey’s shouts over the crowd as he directed people where to find the pool, the booze and the food.

My stomach growled loudly as a sharp pain ran through, I realised it had probably been over 24 hours since I last had anything to eat. Standing up I cautiously walked over to the door and unlocked it, peering my head around the door. My room was empty but I could still hear the party going on downstairs. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 1.30pm, I could hear the sound of wretching and gagging from the bathroom, so I quickly passed it and carried on going down the stairs. I raced into the kitchen and saw a box of cereal on the top of the fridge, I opened the cupboards pulling packets of biscuits and a few chocolate bars and shoving them into the box, I approached the fridge again and I was looking for something non alcoholic when I felt a hand slide up the back of my shirt and someone’s breath on the back of my neck. “trouble with you, is you just look sooo… cute… there is a school girl innocence about you and it drives me crazy” the voice whispered. I dropped my box of food supplies and the person grabbed my waist and hoisted me over their shoulder, they slammed me down on the sofa and flipped me over and I was looking at the wild crazed eyes of ‘muscles’ blond haired friend. He was straddling me so my legs were useless and just staring at me, I saw Joey and pleaded with him to save me and he came over, he grabbed the blondes arm and stared at his eyes “not her. Anyone but not her, you get me?” he said menacingly and the blond guy just pushed his shoulder and laughed before walking away. Joey turned around to look at me but I quickly looked away, adjusting my shirt so it sat right and then ran back to my hiding spot in the cupboard.

***

Hours later and the party still hadn’t died down, infact the later it got the wilder it got. I heard the disgusting sounds start up again and some girls complaining about there being no make out cupboards for truth or dare. It was probably around 10pm when I heard the voice that told me everything was going to be okay.

“GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE RIGHT NOW!!” the voice roared. I heard the people scrambling around my room and I assumed it was a pissed off couple who had just had their ‘special activities’ interrupted. There was some grumbling but eventually I heard my bedroom door being shut and Josh calling out for me “Ally, Ally darling where are you?” I got up and unlocked the wardrobe door and flung myself into Josh’s arms, his arms wrapped around me and his arms stroked my arms up and down, that always calmed me down and tonight was no exception. We sat down on the floor and he just gave me hug before I eventually told him everything that happened. He rang the police and they came to break up the party, apparently the punch in the face had left quite a nice bruise on my face and it would be enough to get the police to come over and arrest him for assault. They arrived within minutes and broke up the party, muscles was arrested and would be held overnight because he was too drunk to talk any sense and Joey was also arrested because he was found with drugs on him. Every person was cleared out of the house by 12pm, all statements had been made and all that was left was me and Josh and the pig sty of a house the 48 hour long party had left behind.  

I went for an extra long shower, rubbing my skin red raw to remove any traces of ‘muscles’ and after what seemed like an eternity I got out. I got changed into a t-shirt that Josh had left behind last time and some jogging pants. I pulled my hair into a plait and went downstairs. I heard Josh’s voice coming from the utility room, telling me to go to the dining room and he would be there in a minute. I did as instructed passing the kitchen and grinned, I could smell my favourite Mac and Cheese! And sure enough there on the table was 2 steaming hot bowls of macaroni cheese, Josh came back in and smiled at my happiness. I remembered telling him how Mac and cheese was my favourite comfort food and I liked to eat it when I was ill or sad or angry and how I always had packets in the pantry, I was just surprised that he had remembered!! We ate our mac and cheese and talked a little, I was asking him all the questions about his time in london, my time in Nottingham was a subject I rather not bring up again. EVER. And then went to bed, my sheets had been changed which was why Josh was in the utility room and I smiled as it was another thing that was erased from this nightmarish event. I snuggled into the fresh sheets and cuddled up to Josh and fell asleep smiling, at long last.