chapter 32

A/N: Okay, so im dedicating this chapter to my new friend hannahkatie, she has just started writing her first fanfic and it's an all time low fanfic called: So Wrong, It's Right! go give it a read, its brilliant!

I hope you enjoy reading this!! Im sorry if it may seem like it's dragging on, this story will eventually end sometime, i promise! i just dont want to rush it too much :P xx

This was my last day in Surrey and whilst all my new friends were out there enjoying themselves, I was sat in Josh’s bedroom with my head in my hands curled up on the floor. I couldn’t help but give in to the overwhelming sadness that had been slowly creeping up on me throughout the day. Tomorrow I would be back in Nottingham, with my parents which of course would be lovely but there is no Lex, no Josh, No Meggy, no one. The truth is that since Lex moved to London I don’t actually have any real good friends in Nottingham. 

The door opened and Chris popped his head around the door, “hey Ally, are you okay?” he asked concerned, I gestured for him to come in. He came in and closed the door behind him again, sitting down next to me. “So, what’s going on huh?”

“Im just really really going to miss you all when I go back to Nottingham, I know I probably sound silly bu-“

Chris smiled at me before putting his arm around me and pulling me into a hug, “it’s not silly at all. We’re going to miss you too. Nottingham isn’t even that far though, we can all drive so just ring any of us and we will be on the M1 before you have even put the phone down. I know the same goes for all the girls too, your one of us now. The You Me At Six family as we call it”

“Thanks Chew, your right Nottingham isn’t that far but it’s just hard now that Lex moved to London too, Im literally a loner now.” I whined. Chris chuckled and rubbed my shoulder reassuringly.  We sat there just enjoying the silence and each other’s company for about a minute when he turned to face me, his face full of excitement.

“Move to London. Move in with Lex or find an apartment or something. We can all help you look for one, and then you’ll be with Lex. And close enough to us so we can see you everyday too!!”  He said excitedly.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised trying to work out if he was actually being serious, and he was. I guess it is the perfect solution isn’t it? Moving to London, I would be with my best friend, my boy friend, our friends, it is better in terms of jobs, better for opportunities in general and I’d be moving away from home so I can learn to live and support myself. Im a trust fund kid so on my next birthday I would be receiving some ridiculous amount of money which I can use to support myself when I first move too. The only problems would be my final year of university,( I was studying at Nottingham Trent University) and leaving my family behind.

“you would really want to see my ugly mug EVERY day huh?” I asked jokingly.

“haha yes! If you can put up with mine, then I can put up yours I guess, and then give my eyes a break when we’re on tour. A couple of months break here and there should be okay for them.” He laughed; I rolled my eyes and scowled at him, but quickly turned it into a smile when he stopped laughing.

“I could but what about my family and my Uni work?”

“London does have universities, you know. You could transfer your final year here or im sure if you ring them you can arrange to do it all electronically.”

I looked at Chris, as I mentally worked through everything and in all fairness to him, I could see it working. I have more than enough money in my savings account to rent somewhere spacey for both me and Lex to live for a few months the only thing stopping me really is my parents. I smiled as I thought about it, I could really be moving to London.