Chapter 28

A/N Im dedicating this to FallingForYMAS because she has been brilliant in helping me to get my motivation and confidence back to continue writing this. If your reading this chapter it is in part because of her that I even managed to write/upload it. So maybe you can do her a favour and go read some of her work too? Her YMAS fanfiction is some of my all time favourite fanfiction and her new story Terrible Things is already brilliant!!

Anyway!! Enjoy this chapter!! and please please vote and comment!!

:) xx

It was 4pm on the Sunday and just two hours left until I was expected at Josh’s house. I stood in front of Lex’s mirror in my pyjama top and shorts, painting my face with my make up brush trying to hide the eye bags that did turn up despite my 7 hours of sleep last night.

I applied a slightly gold eye shadow to my top lids and then a really fine line of black eyeliner on the top and bottom lash lines, a bit of mascara and then finished with a red lipstick. I have never liked wearing too much makeup. When my makeup was done, I went to the bed and slipped the dress on over my head, fastening the gold belt under the bust.

Lex knocked on the door so I opened it for her and smiled as she faked her jaw dropping to the floor. “Babe you look stunning!” I blushed, and stared at the floor but with all my hair in pins none of it fell to hide my face making me blush even more. “Whoa, there Ally. Your gonna be as red as your dress!” she took my shoulders and steered me towards the window, opening it for me to try and cool me down and began releasing the curls from my head.

“You sure this looks alright Lex. Be serious please.”

“Allyyy” Lex whined, “How many times do I need to say this? You look stunning! Now get your ass outa my flat and into your car.” she laughed. I rolled my eyes at her, and grabbed my glittery gold clutch bag from the bed, putting my phone and keys inside.

It took me 25 minutes to find Josh’s street, and then I had to drive slowly to find the correct house too. Finally I found it and pressed the buzzer on the electric gate to let me in, as I waited for the gates to open wide enough I could see my hands shaking slightly as I reached forwards to turn the radio down. I focused on the house instead trying to keep my mind distracted. It was a habit picked up from my English lessons and creative writing classes and I sometimes did it when I was really nervous; I would just choose an object in front of me, and try to describe it.

From what I could see the house had two floors, there were four windows facing to the front of the house upstairs and a bay window downstairs. The window, front door and double garage doors were all white set in a redbrick, it was all pristinely clean which gave me the impression this house wasn’t really too old. It was a very pretty house, you could tell it was expensive but somehow at the same time it had a slightly modest feel to it too, maybe in my head I was expecting some mansion perhaps? I hadn’t heard much about Weybridge in particular but I knew enough that Surrey had some really expensive houses and was home to many celebrities, the You Me At Six boys of course but also the likes of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!!

Just as my thinking got way off track, I heard a tap at my window which made me jump a mile in my seat. Josh stood bending slightly to see through my car window, he wore black jeans with a white shirt and black skinny tie, and his long hair was ruffled up and sticking out here and there in a styled messy way of course! I felt my heart beat quicken and a wide smile spread across my face, I will never get used to seeing that face, and wound down the window to talk to him.

Josh leaned his head through the window and gave me a very quick kiss and then opened the garage door and pointed to an empty space where I could park my car. Even though my corsa was the newest shape available it still looked like a tin can in this garage, Josh wasn’t joking about in his text last night! There was the Supercharged Range Rover Sport, Ferrari F430, Bentley Continental and a C class Mercedes and then my Vauxhall Corsa. I got out of my car, careful not to scratch any of the cars around me and smoothed down my dress, “damn girl look at you” Josh said and then wolf whistled from where he was standing and made a point of looking me up and down making me blush a similar red to the dress I was wearing. I walked up to Josh and gave him a hug from behind, wrapping my arms around his waist as he closed the garage doors again.