Chapter 10

Ally's P.O.V

Josh and I spent the next couple of hours with Joey, the doctor told me that they'll be keeping in him again but depending on how he is when he wakes up he would be able to go home tomorrow. That made me worry. Where was home for Joey? Back to his friends, who were druggies and drunks, is that really safe for him? I wondered about taking him home, my home, our home. I would have to tell mum and dad and keep him at home.

Josh dropped me off at home and then went back to his friends house, he kissed me goodbye and i chuckled as i felt the heat rise to my lips. Isnt it funny, that no matter how many time you kiss someone it still feels as special and thrilling as the first time you kissed? I waved him goodbye and texted my parents to come on skype.

"Hello. Alison? Is everything okay? What happened?" My parents were obviously worried and now I was stressing over telling them this news. It's hard to tell parents their son who they no longer talk to was lucky to be alive but lying alone in a hospital bed. Whilst they are on the other side of the world! I inhaled deeply and scratched the back of my neck, a new habit i'd recently picked up from a certain someone who did the same when he was worried and/or stressed.

"Well mum, dad. Dont freak out. He's stable now but Joey's... in the hospital" I said, I looked up at the screen. Mum was leaning her head on dads shoulders, her hand covering her mouth and dad was just staring at me, so I carried on " he had a-a alcohol poisioning because of excessive amounts of alcohol in his body and they've pumped his stomach now and they are keeping him in again."

"What? How? When?" My mum whispered, God i felt awful telling them this whilst they were on holiday

" Well, after we skyped yesterday remember I said there was someone at the door? Well it was Joey, he was ill mum, he collapsed on the doorstep, i rang for an ambulance and they took him to hospital. But-"

"But what, Alison?" Dad huffed

" Joey, has to come home tomorrow, bu"

"NO ALISON! Joey isnt how you remember him, he obviously likes his drink and you know what he's like drunk. It's not safe enough for you to be there on your own."

"Dad, i get that but I cant just let him go back to wherever he lives. Look where that got him, in hospital nearly dead." My mum cried at the last bit and my dad comforted her. " We'll be fine, im going to lock all the alcohol in your room so there wont be any here. The doctor said his stomach will be sore and he'll probably be in bed all day anyway. So I'll manage." I replied trying to sound cheery.

My mum and Dad looked at eachother and eventually mum replied " Okay, Alison. But we want video chats every day, with Joey too. If there are any problems you ring us and we'll be on the first plane home. I promise."

" mum, i'll keep the laptop all day if you want. Thankyou."

" Haha, not quite neccessary Alison but we get what you mean, What else have you been upto then?"

Umm... Well Lex came back into town so she came and another friend came over for dinner last night. We had pizza, watched a movie, said our goodbyes and i went to bed." I could feel the blush in my cheeks as i mentioned my 'other friend' and I hoped that they wouldn't question my editing of events.

"Ooooh! You had that boy over didn't you! Give me details" Gahh! Im just not the lucky! my mum was back to her normal self, questioning me... I sighed and smiled

" His name is Josh, he is 20 years old... He is a singer in a band... Oooh dad he drives a ferrari!"

" Wow, so his band must be pretty big then, so my little girl, is dating a rockstar? God the depression and bipolar hasn't killed me so now you want to give me a heart attack? Thanks Alison."

I laughed, Im going to be my dad's little girl when im 55! " Umm,i guess so. But dad dont judge, he is really sweet and caring I didnt even know he was famous until he told me."

"hmmm ... Do you like him?"

"yes"

"does he treat you right"

"yes"

"are you happy?"

"yes"

"i want to meet him as soon as we get home"

"that can be arranged"

" you do that"

"fine"

"fine"

I looked at my parents, they were both smiling, satisfied that Josh didnt sound like a total douche... God i cant believe they want to meet him too, I guess it was bound to happen at sometime. We said our goodbyes, and I blew my parents kisses and shut the laptop. My phone buzzed and it was a text message from Lex. I was expecting this text so i invited her over and told her to bring pyjamas and stuff.

*1 hour later*

I opened my front door and Lex dropped her bag on the floor, she wrapped her arms around my neck and screamed so loud I was nearly deafened. I pulled her away from me, and her eyes were opened wide in excitement. She grabbed her bag and i pulled her over to the couch.

"How the HELL did you meet Josh Fransexy?" She screamed, throwing a pillow at my head. It bounced off my forehead and landed in my lap.

"Weelll... He was on my bus, i didnt realise it was him at first you see, he was all covered up and was being rude. Then he came up and apologised and we started talking, we had lunch and coffee and spent the afternoon together, then he walked me home and asked me out." I told her, my cheesy grin returned to my face and i laughed at myself.

"W..O..W... I cant believe this! Oh my gosh, so what happened when i left the other day? Did you do the deed? Was it good?"

"Eww... I only met the guys three days ago! No, we did not do the deed. We chatted for a while, watched a film and then went to bed. He stayed in the guest room, but i had a nightmare and he woke me up. It was so horrid Lex, but i didnt want to be alone so he stayed with me"

"JOSH FRANSEXY STAYED IN YOUR BED, AND YOU DIDNT DO IT" She screamed. God the girl screams alot!

"No, it was sweet, and why do you keep calling him that?"

"Oh yeah, he's your boyfriend now. Im going to have to start calling Franceschi now. Fransexy is a fangirl sixer thing." She admitted guiltily. I burst out laughing and she did the same. I wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled up on the couch watching vampire diaries.

"you know, if Josh FRANCESCHI ever meets Ian Somerhalder you have to introduce us. UMMM! He is FINE!" Lex squealed. I looked over at her, and shook my head and turned to watch the TV.