Chapter 22

A/N Is Ally pregnant? Will Mini Franceschi's be running around Nottingham? Read on... All is revealed in this chapter!! Enjoy!!

Josh's P.O.V

I woke up as my phone buzzed on the bedside table, grumbling I stuck my hand out of the blanket and picked up my phone. The screen light hurt my sensitive eyes because I was still not quite awake yet, it was a text message from Matt.

"Hey man, How you doing? How was meeting her parents? Have you checked twitter? There's some crazy rumours going round and I really don't think your going to like what you read man. Sorry, hope everythings okay :)"

I quickly texted back, confused about what could be going on twitter "im good, having fun. Her mum is amazing, her dad wants to kill me... usual story lol nahh man I haven't checked anything yet, douche you woke me up but I'll go now. Wish me luck".

I hit the send button and then clicked onto twitter, sure enough there was a blue glow under the connect tab, groaning, I clicked it and watched the floods of tweets either to me or mentioning me. I swore loudly as there was a picture of me with my arm around Ally from the airport which had been retweeted hundreds of times and then one from some Tamara girl, "OMFG she was in my pharmacy and bought pregnancy test! :O #MINIFRANCESCHI"

Shit! Matt was right, that was really not good. I carried on reading the tweets about people speculating that we were engaged/ married or the airport picture was us eloping. WhatTheFuck? I threw my phone down on the bed and obviously it bounced straight off the bed and slid across the floor. I cursed as it hit the wall on the side of the room, why the hell hadn't she told me she thought she was pregnant? I know I have been out of the committed relationship game a while but surely the rules were still the same? Talk about everything, hide nothing and go through things together. Right? Uugh!

I sank down into my pillows intending to fall asleep but there was a small knock on the door. Sighing I crawled out of bed and shrugged into yesterdays jeans. I don't think Ally's parents would quite appreciate my nightwear (boxers and no top) "uh one minute please"

"Okay" I heard Ally reply, her voice sounded soft and frail, I could tell she had been crying, forgetting about a top I wrenched the door open startling her.

She turned around to face me, her cheeks were pink, her eyes were shining from her tears. " I need to talk to you, like now Josh"

Ally's P.O.V

"hmm I have a feeling I know what your going to talk about, we cant have this conversation here. Get a jacket and meet me in my car in 5 minutes." I gazed at him in confusion, how the hell does he know what I want to talk about? Oh Shit! It must have gone on twitter already. Shit Shit Shit! I nodded at him, and went back to my room. I grabbed my jacket and headed down the stairs towards the back door. He said I had five minutes right? I walked around the side of the house to calm myself down. When I finally reached the car I took a deep breath in and opened the door climbing in.

This conversation wasn't going to be easy either way so I thought it would be better to just get it over with right?

"I was recognised this morning by a girl in the pharmacy. She said something about a picture on twitter of us from the airport" Josh took my phone from my pocket and fiddled around on it before turning the screen back to show me, sure enough there was the picture of us, Josh had his arm slung over my shoulder and my hand was holding his, I was looking up at him and he had his turned to look at me. We looked cute and very very obviously like a couple. The picture had been retweeted over 500 times, so it was pretty much common knowledge that we were together now.

Josh took the phone back and showed me another picture, this one was a screenshot from what looked like the CCTV cameras in the pharmacy. Talk about invasion of bloody privacy! "I was recognised by a girl in the pharmacy buying a pregnancy test." he took in a sharp breath but I refused to look at him and continued "Josh I was two weeks late, and I have never been late in my life, im sorry I know I should have spoken to you about it but I was scared and I needed to be sure an-"

"Ally? What did it say?" Josh mumbled. I peeked at him through my eyelashes and I could see that he had his left hand raised behind his head, I couldn't see it but I knew that it would be scratching the skin at the back of his neck, a habit he always did when he was nervous and/or stressed.

"it was negative, Josh, we're not- im not pregnant.

"Oh Thank God! Thank god, geez, you scared me then! I mean could you imagine? Us with a baby, hahahah" he laughed with a huge grin on his face. I stared at Josh wondering at what point in the conversation he had flipped the switch. How the hell did the world's most perfect boyfriend manage to come out with the most insensitive comment known to man?

I pushed the car door open wide and shut it quickly running back to the house as fast as I could. I heard his car door slam and him calling after me but I ignored him, I couldn't bear to face him at that moment. I carried on running and got to my room, slamming my door and curling up on my bed. Perfect? I think not.

A/N: soooo what did you guys think? Do you hate me for it? Josh has a flaw! Verbal Diarrohea and now Ally is upset. Oooops! Not good!!  

Anyway!!! Let me know what you thought!! Comment/ Vote i'd love to know what you thought about this :) xx