Chapter 26

A/N: Sorry guys it took so long to write!! i have been attempting to job hunt and work on my uni stuff and then having a panic attack because of the beast of a spider in my room! anyway, here is the next chapter! YOU ACTUALLY FIND OUT IF ALLY IS PREGNANT!! i know, i finally wrote it in. if this chapter is horrid, just tell me and i will re-write. Enjoy!! :) xx

Mum had gone to the hospital but had left me a note saying she would be back soon and to give her a ring when I woke up, “Hey mum, how you doing?” I asked, after our little heart to heart I was devastatingly concerned for her and I wish she had woke me up this morning so that I could make sure she was okay for myself. “im okay don’t worry about me, im going to talk to the doctors and we’ll sort out everything we need for him, too. we’ll get through this, I promise.” I could hear the sadness in her voice and I think she was trying to reassure herself as much as she was trying to reassure me.

I stood anxiously at the doorway to my parents room, I had taken my dad his breakfast half an hour ago and he had just sat there staring at it. He was in one of the unresponsive states he used to have before he was diagnosed. The ones that sent me to bed with nightmares, that had me crying through the night. I tried to speak to him, give him a simple “Good Morning” because I didn’t want to overwhelm him but there was no response. He had been staring at the same spot on the wall since I first saw him about 45 minutes ago.

I text David, “Hey David, Thankyou so much for last night, he is pretty much the same as last night. He won’t talk, won’t respond, and won’t even flinch when I go near him :/” he text back straight away “ Hey Ally, don’t worry, it’s my job to help you guys… that’s fine, just keep an eye on him make sure he isn’t doing anything he shouldn’t and I will check on him later about 4ish okay? Take care, keep strong :)

Just as I was about to pocket my phone, it rang and I quickly answered it, running back into my room “Hello?” I answered my voice shaking slightly, “Hello, can I speak to Alison Hannon, please?”

“uhm speaking”

“Well Alison, its Dr. Cranmer I have got the results of your blood test, would you like the results over the phone or would you like to come in?”

“uhm just on the phone please doctor” my voice was still shaky and now my hands were too, I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

“Okay, Alison, the tests are showing me that your not pregnant.”

“Oh, thankyou so much dr.cranmer.” I was genuinely happy with the happy news,  Josh was right in saying that it so not the time to be pregnant, its too stressful, we’re too busy and we’re too young too.

“So If you want to come in and discuss contraception that is of course fine and you can just make an appointment as normal. Or your other option would be just wait to see what happens this month, if you skip your period again then by all means come on in and we’ll see what’s going on.”

“okay then doctor, thankyou very much”