Chapter 23

A/N: Okay guys! Here is the next chapter!! Sorry it took so long :) Im dedicating this to @wolf-babe because a) she threatened to burst a blood vessel if i didnt upload! and b) because I cant even imagine how to thank her for her super long lovely and funny comments on every chapter... Anyways, Enjoy!

I rang Lex because I hadn't spoke to her in a couple of days and because she was the only one who would be able to help me now.

"hey Lex!" I tried to put some enthusiasm into my voice but it was very obvious that it hadn't worked. "Babe? What's going on?" she asked. I told her about potentially being pregnant but explained that the test said negative. "those tests aint brilliant though darling, your going to have to go doctors to be sure. And try not to worry too much either because I read you can miss periods because of stress and stuff too and god knows you've been under some stress this month" I smiled at this, because I actually knew what she was saying was true, Lex's reassuring words calmed me down a bit and I proceeded to tell her about Josh's reaction to me not being pregnant. She cursed loudly and I scolded her because I have never been the biggest fan of bad language and especially not when it is directed towards someone I love.

Eventually after talking with Lex for an hour I was a lot calmer. She told me all how she was enjoying her new job as an editor. Apparently it was her dream job as she gets paid to sit on a comfy chair in an office, reading books and criticizing people's work. Hahah! I smiled at least she was happy it up in London. Putting the phone down, I opened the door, there was Josh sat on the floor, he had his head resting on his knees which he had brought up to his chest.

I signalled him to come inside and then shut my bedroom door and joined him on the bed. He sat nervously at the edge of the bed and I crossed my legs, sitting opposite him. I looked at him waiting to see what he had to say.

He looked at me for the first time since coming in, he spoke directly to me, his eyes locked on mine, "Sweety im so sorry, I cant even begin to explain how sorry I am, I cant even give you some stupid excuse because I don't have a clue why the hell I even said of any of that" his voice sounded genuinely apologetic and I could feel my anger faltering. He reached across the bed to take my hand but I moved my hand back.

"I know your sorry but I also know that in order for those words to have come out of your mouth they had to be IN your head, you must have actually been thinking that. That's what's upset me Josh, what's wrong with me?"

A pained expression crossed his face and his eyes locked on to mine, looking horrified "Ally, im sorry, I'll admit I was relieved when you said you weren't pregnant. Not that I doubt that you will make an amazing mother Ally, it's just that I fly all across the world on tour and recording and promoting and you haven't even had a chance at your dream yet Ally. Your supposed to write that killer novel, and watch people rave about it and go on promotional book tours and get on the bestseller's lists. I'd love a child or even children but I just don't think now is the time. Im sorry I couldn't have been more sensitive to your feelings before, can you possibly find it in your heart to forgive me? Give me another chance and I promise I wont upset you so ever again". I looked up, just as the tears fell over my eyes and down my face. He was right, we were both young, barely out of our teens, and we couldn't be parents. Yet. Everything he said was right. I knew that. I nodded at him and he extended his hand back over to take mine. I looked at him sceptically and he grinned lying down on the bed with his arms opened wide. Smiling I lay down on the bed, resting my head on his chest and I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around me holding me close. I inhaled the scent of his spicy and citrusy cologne, it was a gorgeous smell and strangely relaxing.

"Hey Gorgeous?"

"mmmmm"

"go out with me tonight? I haven't treated you in ages and lord know I have some making up to do." He said sadly. I frowned looking up at him,