Epilogue

*Fallon*

A lot has happened over the past few months. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Although the events that took place not too long ago will forever be imprinted in the back of their minds, both Alex and Max have made a one hundred percent recovery.

Okay... maybe not one hundred percent, I exaggerated a little, but pretty damn close.

Alex can now sleep through the night without the help of meditation; which means I can sleep.

As for Max, aside from being extremely protective, he is doing just fine. From a distance, he looks and acts just like a regular dog.

Truthfully, I think that's what helped Alex through all this.

Anyway... let's move on. Like I said before, a lot has happened.

Not only was Alex able to sell his house, but he was able to sell the club as well, both to Marco.

Yeah... a big shocker there, I know. But it was his decision and I supported it all the way.

Speaking of Marco... he and Ally finally hooked up. I always knew deep down that they had a thing for one another and would eventually end up together.

He has been her rock through the last few months of her pregnancy and is taking on the role of daddy.

Yes, you heard me correctly!

Ally gave birth to a beautiful, redheaded girl, just like her, two weeks ago.

Rosemary Faith has a beautiful ring to it, don't ya think?

Of course, being the auntie and all, I nicknamed her Rosie.

"Babe, could you give me a hand?" Alex calls out, his voice echoing through the house.

Did I just say house?

Yep, I think I did!

A few days after Ally gave birth to Rosie, Alex surprised me with a house.

He bought us a fucking house!

A really nice fucking house. All one floor, large kitchen, big back yard; that is also fenced in, Max loves it, and entirely too many bedrooms.

I'm not going to go into all the details, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

I push myself up off the couch and make my way towards the front door, where Alex is holding a box, waiting for me to open the door.

"Whatcha got there?" I ask and push open the screen door.

He gives me a look of disbelief and places the heavy box on the floor. "What do you mean? You made me go get it!"

That I did!

I made him pick up his own gift!

"I know," I chuckle and wrap my arms around his waist. "I was just joking with you!"

"What's in there? It awfully heavy?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure, why don't you open it!"

That's the only way he's going to find out.

"What are you up to?"

I roll my eyes playfully. "Just open it," I tell him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Okay... okay," he chuckles. "So pushy."

That I am!

He kneels down and slowly opens the box, tossing the packing paper to the side. "You got me... cups?" He asks, holding up a glass cup.

"Absolutely not," I tell him. I would never get him cups. "Keep going!"

After unwrapping several more boxes, he freezes. His hand hovering over the long, white, plastic object like someone just hit the pause button to life.

My stomach is in knots. I wasn't sure how I was going to tell him.

He finally comes and grabs the object in his hand before standing. "Fal," he says shakily. "Is this for real?"

I nod slowly. I'm so nervous right now.

"No joke, You're really pregnant?"

"I know we wanted to wait until after we got married. But... I guess the universe..." He cuts me off by crashing his lips to mine.

I can't wait to see what else the universe has planned for us.

***

Well y'all, that's it! I know... I know... it's short; as it's been for a few chapters now and I'm sorry! Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm going to take a little break; catch up on my reading lists that I have abandoned and finish working on a lot of stories that I have started!

See y'all soon!!