Chapter|40.

*Alex*

Fallon stands in the doorway of the bathroom, looking extremely confused. She has her hair pulled back in a messy bun and is still wearing her work clothes, as expected. And looking just as beautiful as the day I met her.

To be honest... she could be wearing a garbage bag and still look beautiful to me.

I grab her hand in mine and pull her into the bathroom, closing the door around her.

"What is all this?" She questions as she takes in the scene before her. The tub is lightly lit with candles and is filled with warm water and rose petals; red and white to be exact.

"A celebration!"

Fallon gives me a quizzical look. The candlelight makes her face appear slightly disfigured as the light hits the high points on her face.

Okay... maybe I exaggerated a little. Or maybe not, I don't know. Check it out for yourself.

"A celebration for what?"

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. "For many things," I tell her softly, pecking her lips.

She had cinnamon rolls at work. I can taste it on her lips.

And she didn't bring me any? She knows cinnamon rolls are one of my favorites.

"Many?" She questions again. Why can't she just go with the flow?

"Yes, now stop asking questions!"

I really don't expect her to give up on being curious. That's just the way she is! But I do hope that I am able to slow that curiosity, just a little and enjoy the night with her.

"What did you do?" She laughs and buries her face in my chest. Why is it that when a man does something nice for their woman, she automatically assumes that they did something wrong?

Note to all the women out there: Not all men are lying, sneaky, manipulative bastards.

Lucky for me, Fallon already knows that. At least I hope that she does.

After kissing the top of her head, I step back. "Why don't you get undressed?" I suggest. After all, the bath is for her.

"I could, but...I think I would like it better if you undressed me," she says seductively.

She doesn't have to tell me twice, that's for sure. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't think of it myself.

I start by gently pulling her hair out of the bun and watch it fall. I will never understand how she is able to get that much hair into such a small hair band.

It's like sorcery!

She closes her eyes as she runs her fingers through her hair and sighs. "You have no idea how good that feels."

She's right, I don't.

Without breaking eye contact, I grab the hem of her shirt and slowly begin to pull it up and over her head, letting it fall to the floor.

***

*Fallon*

As soon as my shirt hit the floor, his breathing became heavy. It feels so good to be wanted by someone who truly appreciates you.

Reaching behind my back, I unclasp my bra and let it fall. His eyes roam my bare chest before landing on my eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he says breathlessly, his heated gaze burning into me. Normally when a man tells you that you are beautiful, they just want in your pants. But here we are, months later and he reminds me daily.

I love it!

I would also love to know his reasoning for all this but don't want to ruin the moment.

I'm really good at that!

Alex reaches for my pants and unbuttons them slowly, grazing my skin in the process, and with one swift tug, they join the rest of my clothing on the floor.

"Much better," he says and grabs my hand, guiding me to the bathtub. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

He helps me into the water and I sit down, leaning my back against the tub, submerging my entire body. The warmth and aroma of the water instantly relaxed me.

If that's what he was going for, it worked.

"Aren't you going to join me?" I ask and look up at him.

"No," he states and kneels beside the tub. "This is just for you."

"Oh!"

"Just enjoy it," he says, grabbing a cup and filling it with water before pouring it over my bare chest. A soft moan escaped my lips. "You keep that up, this bath won't last."

Honestly, I don't have a problem with that. My core has been burning since he undressed me.

Yeah, I know! Doesn't take much, but that's what happens when you're in love.

Alex lathers up the loofa and begins washing my body; with my help of course. I'm not going to let him do all the work.

At least not yet!

I lean my head back as he slowly works his way from my breast down to my stomach. Of course, he doesn't stay there long and forces my legs open.

Okay... so he didn't force them open. They pretty much just fell open.

Call me desperate all you want. I am eating this up.

Alex replaces the loofa with his hand and begins to massage my clit, causing a moan to leave my lips.

"You like that?" Alex asks huskily and slips a finger between my folds, slowly moving in and out. I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Yes," I breathe and he slips another finger in, pumping and curling; just the way I like it.

"Open your eyes, baby. I want to watch you come undone." He says seductively.

As soon as I opened my eyes, they locked with his. Even in the low lighting, I could tell they were darker than normal.

"I want you to cum for me," he says, picking up the pace. I can feel my walls tightening around his fingers, sending me into a moaning mess.

With one last curl of his fingers, I come undone, moaning out his name loudly; not caring if my neighbors heard me.

"I love it when you moan my name," he whispers and removes his fingers. "In fact, I would love for you to moan it some more."

***

Hey, hey! 👋🏻 sorry for the wait. But still... I hope that you enjoyed this short chapter and I'll see you soon!

Stay safe out there!!