Chapter|27.

*Fallon*

Soft kisses wake me from my sleep. His soft lips travel from my jawline down to my collarbone, instantly igniting a raging fire deep within my core. He slowly lifts my shirt up over my head, revealing my bare chest. His warm tongue circles my areola before taking it into his mouth fully, licking and sucking, causing me to squirm beneath him.

"Alex," I breathe. I don't know what has got into him, but I don't want him to stop.

He grasps my other breast with his free hand, giving it a rough yet pleasurable squeeze as his mouth continues to assault my already erect nipple. My fingers find their way into his hair and I give it a gentle tug, earning me a groan of approval. He releases his suction and drags his tongue down to my stomach, leaving behind a wet trail. I thrust my pelvis upward, coaching him to continue on his path, only to be stopped by him pressing my hips firmly to the mattress. I damn near growl in frustration.

Alex chuckles and lifts his head to look at me. "Have patience," he tells me before lowering his mouth back down to my stomach.

Patience? Who the fuck has patience when they are horny as fuck!? Not this girl, that's for sure.

"Don't tease me," I beg, pushing his head down toward my throbbing core. My breath catches in my throat when he begins sucking on my delicate flower through my panties, teasing me further.

This is torture, agonizing torture.

Alex slowly pulls my panties off and tosses them to the side. I watch as his eyes drink in my exposed body. The way he looks at me, makes my insides melt.

"God, you're beautiful," he says softly, as his hands caress my inner thighs, his right hand coming dangerously close to my center and I whimper in desperation.

If I don't get him inside me soon, I'm going to explode.

"Please," I beg and buck my hips upward.

He smirks, "Please what?"

Is he kidding me right now? Why is he teasing me like this?

"Fuck me," I pant.

"Get on your hands and knees," he instructs and I do so without question. I haven't had sex like this in a long time.

And it's my favorite position.

He runs his hand up my back and pushes me down so that my face is pressed into the mattress. "What did you say you wanted me to do again?"

"I said, fuc—"

"Fallon!" Someone's voice forcefully drags me from my erotic thoughts. "Are you feeling okay? You look a bit flushed," Jeff asked.

His question snaps me back to reality. "Yeah. I'm good. Just deep in thought."

If only he knew how deep in thought I actually was.

It's been almost two weeks since I have physically seen, Alex. His father has been keeping him pretty busy lately and the only way to talk to him right now is over the phone; mainly FaceTime. But every now and then I'll get a dirty text.

Let me just tell you; sexting your boyfriend does not, I repeat does not help with sexual frustration.

"Earth to Fallon," Jeff waves his hand in my face. "Are you in there?"

He is really getting on my nerves.

"I already told you, I'm fine."

He nods and hands me a tray full of food. "Table nine."

I plaster the best smile I could possibly could and walk out of the kitchen. I don't think I have ever missed someone so much before in my life.

"Who got the omelette?" I ask. A beautiful woman with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes raises her hand and I place the plate in front of her. "And I suppose this goes to you," I say to the man sitting across from her. He smiles, showing off his pearly white and gorgeous dimples.