Chapter|41.

*Alex*

After helping Fallon out of the tub, I quickly scooped her up, bridal style, and carried her to the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind me. I walk over to the bed and lay her down softly.

Fallon smiles and props herself up on her elbows. "So... a romantic bath and passionate sex is my surprise?"

Why can't she leave well enough alone, and enjoy the night?

I shake my head. "Always full of questions," I chuckle softly.

She throws her head back and laughs. "I can't help myself. I'm naturally curious."

As always!

I lean down and plant a soft kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, her bare chest pressing into mine and for a moment, my mind went blank.

As much as I like it when she takes control, I can't let it happen. Tonight isn't about me, it's about her.

I untangle her arms from around my neck and pull back, sucking in a much-needed breath. A pout appears on her red, swollen lips.

"No need to pout, love!" Honesty, I enjoy it when she pouts. Not only does she look adorable when she does, but also so innocent; which, I know she is far from. "I already told you, I want to hear you moan some more."

Fallon smirks and slowly lays back on the bed, spreading her legs wide for me, giving me a preview of what's to come. She then does something, something that I have never seen her do before.

She licks one of her fingers and slowly drags it down between her breast, to her stomach, and eventually settles between her legs; where she begins to rub herself.

My cock instantly hardens at the sight. She knows exactly what to do to get me all fired up.

She moans softly as her finger dips between her folds and I find myself staring in awe. This is the hottest thing that has ever happened to me in... well, to be honest, this has never happened to me before. And now that I think about it, I find myself getting a little jealous at the fact that I'm not the one making her moan.

I quickly strip out of my clothes and toss them off to the side, not caring at the moment where they end up and dive between her legs, causing her to squeal in surprise.

As soon as my tongue hits her center, she sucks in a pleasurable breath; which is very satisfying to hear, by the way.

She grips the sheets in her hands and her thighs tighten around my head. All the signs show me that I am doing a good job; which is also satisfying.

I am not perfect by any means, but eating pussy is kind of my thing, just saying...

Judge me all you want! I have a right to gloat when my girl is literally crumbling before me.

Her breath hitches in her throat when I slip two fingers between her silky folds, quickly pumping and curling them as I go.

What can I say... I don't like to waste precious time.

She attempts to buck her hips, but I keep her restrained using my forearm. Her walls begin to pulsate around my fingers and I pick up the pace, curling them as much as possible.

She really and I mean really enjoys that! Hell, I don't think I know any women who don't. At least not any of the ones that I have come across.

Her moans begin to escalate and her thighs begin to shake uncontrollably as her climax quickly approaches. With one more curl of my fingers, she screams out in pleasure, arching her back.

And it's a beautiful sight! Everything about her is!

I slowly crawl up her body, kissing her salty skin along the way. "Are you alright?" I ask, pecking her lips.

"Yes," she says through her pants. "That was amazing," she adds.

"I hope you know I'm not finished with you yet," I tell her. I am far from being finished with her.

***

Fallon snuggles into my side and sighs. She has been sleeping for a few hours now. I think I may have worn her out this time.

I reach under my pillow and pull out a small, velvety, black box, opening it. A beautiful white gold engagement ring, with one large diamond, surrounded by several small ones, sits snug inside.

I know this might come as a surprise to most; being that we haven't been together for very long, but this has been something that has been on my mind for months now and I think now is the time to do it.

I really couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else but her.

I gently stroke her hair and whisper her name in her ear. She stirs a little and slowly opens her eyes.

"Hey," she says groggily, rubbing her eyes. "What Time is it?"

I chuckle nervously, knowing how much she loves her sleep. "Very early."

She gives me a blank stare. "Like how early?"

I'm not about to tell her it's 3:30 in the morning. I'm not that stupid.

"I'm not finished giving you your surprise," I change the subject, hoping that does the trick.

"I don't think I can handle any more right now," she laughs and sits up, her back laying flat against the headboard.

To be honest, I couldn't bring myself to have sex right now; especially after all we did.

"Don't worry, it isn't what you think."

"Then What is it?"

My heart is literally pounding against my rib cage right now. "Well," I say, running my fingers through my thick hair. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

"Hey," she says softly, grabbing my hand in hers, and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Are you okay?"

"No- I mean yes, yes, I'm fine. It's just... I'm a little nervous."

She gives me a questioning look. "What is there to be nervous about? You know you can tell me anything."

It's now or never!

I pull out the small, black box and open it, showing her what's inside. She gasps and covers her mouth.

"Fallon, ever since I met you, I knew that you were the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. You're strong, compassionate, easy to talk to, and most importantly, easy to love. Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

I watch as her eyes well up with tears. "Yes, she says shakily and throws her arms around my neck, taking me by surprise.

I have to say, I'm a little bit shocked with how quickly she answered. But happy nonetheless.

"I love you," she says and plants a passionate kiss on my lips.

And to think...all this started with a Wrong Number!

***

Hey all! Well... we are closing in on the last chapter of this story! Hope that you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and I'll see you soon!