Chapter|11.

*Alex*

I watch as her beautiful blue orbs glide slowly over every inch of my body. When her eyes finally reached mine, I swear they were a shade darker than before. Goosebumps erupted all over my body and I shivered under her intense gaze.

"I um...I like your kitchen." I smirk at her poor attempt to hide the fact that she was just checking me out. "It's beautiful."

"Sure is," I breathe. She stiffens knowing damn well I'm not talking about the kitchen and blushes uncontrollably. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. That much I can tell.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink," I ask, trying to make her feel more uncomfortable.

His body relaxes and I mentally hi-five myself. She ponders around my question for a moment and before she can answer her stomach answers for her.

"I'll take that as a yes," I laugh and make my way to the refrigerator and freeze, remembering that I only have stuff to make sandwiches, since I can't cook for the life of me. "I um...I only have stuff to make sandwiches."

She smiles and shrugs her shoulders, "I like sandwiches."

Well, that's good to know. I return her smile and open the refrigerator, pulling out the honey-baked ham and white American cheese. I love white American cheese.

I then walk to the pantry and grab the loaf of bread. When I turn around, my breath catches in my throat as she takes off her sweatshirt. Her perfectly rounded breasts are pushed forward as she arches her chest to slide it off.

I swear my cock twitched in my pants.

It wasn't until she placed her sweatshirt on the back of the kitchen chair that I was able to snap myself back to reality. Thank God, she didn't catch me staring.

"Do you want any lettuce or tomato?" I asked before I realized what I was doing. I don't have any lettuce and tomato. Please say no. Please say no.

"No thank you."

Oh, thank god.

She giggles, "Thank god for what?"

"I just said that out loud huh?"

Still smiling she nods.

I'm just as bad as she is. I guess that's one thing we have in common.

"I don't have any lettuce or tomato," I confess. "Honestly...I don't even know why I offered it. It just came out."

"I kind of figured by the look on your face after you asked," she chuckles, placing her soft warm hand on mine. "I didn't want you to beat yourself up over it so...I said no."

I couldn't help but notice how hot my skin felt under her touch.

"But...you owe me big time," she adds, giving me a wink. She removes her hand from mine and opens the bread, pulling out two pieces each and placing them on the table. "Just for future reference though...if you're going to have me over, make sure you have food for me to cook."

I give her a wicked smile. I like that she's already making plans for future visits. "Only if you write out the grocery list," I joke. "I don't know the first thing about shopping..." I find myself rambling.

God, she probably thinks I'm pathetic.

"Sorry," I mutter. "I tend to go...overboard."

And I do. Sometimes I will ramble on and on until I finally notice. Or until the person I'm talking to stops me.