Chapter|14.

*Fallon*

Ally's text messages were very alarming. She never sends the crying emoji unless she is crying. And she sent them after every text.

Alex pulls in front of my apartment and gives me a worried look. "Are you alright?"

I sigh. "I'm just worried about Ally," I say truthfully. "She seems very upset."

He nods his head slowly. "Well if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask."

I smile. I can't believe how sweet he is. "Thank you for...everything Alex. I enjoyed myself," I tell him honestly. I did enjoy myself— in more ways than one.

"I did too. It just sucks it had to end so soon."

I nod in agreement. But we can't pick and choose friendergencies.

Friendergencies are what Ally and I like to call emergencies. We use it when one of us needs a friend at that given moment. They are rare, but they do happen.

Alex leans over the armrest and locks his lips with mine. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip and I quickly grant him access. This kiss was so sweet that when we pulled away, I was left in a daze. I give him one more peck on the lips, promising to call him later, and exit the car. He waited until I was safely inside before pulling away.

As soon as I closed the door, arms engulfed me in a tight embrace. Ally begins to sob sloppily on my shoulder, soaking my shirt. I immediately wrap my arms around her shaking body and hold her tightly. I don't know what's going on right now. But I know it has to be something serious.

"Shh...I'm here," I stroke her hair. "Everything's going to be alright. Calm down."

She sniffs and pulls her face back. She looks like she's been crying for hours. She hiccups, "I...I don't think it will."

I frown. "Ally...I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong," I tell her.

Her grip around me loosens. She takes a step back and wipes the tears away from her face. "I think I might be pregnant," she says softly. "I missed my period two weeks ago."

I'm stunned. "What?"

"Please don't make me repeat it."

This is not what I expected. Not at all.

"Have you taken a test?" I asked and she shook her head.

We need to get her a test.

"Okay," I say calmly, placing my hands on her arms. She's still trembling. "We need to get you a test. I'll drive."

She shakes her head, "I already bought one." She hiccups again and points to the white bag sitting on the kitchen table. "I didn't want to take it without you."

I smile. I'm glad she knows she can come to me with things like this.

"Are you ready to take it?"

She doesn't answer and just stands there. I can see the fear in her eyes. And honestly, I'm scared for her. A baby comes with a lot of responsibility.

Now I'm not saying she isn't responsible. That's not it at all. It's just...she'll have to give up her late nights and partying.

"Ally?"

"I'm...I'm ready," she stutters.

"Okay," I breathe.

I lace my fingers through hers and grab the bag from the table. The sooner she finds out the better. Regardless of the results.