Chapter|12.

*Fallon*

Warmth. That's all I feel is warmth when he is holding me in his arms. And I'm not just talking about his body heat either. I don't know, it's hard to explain it.

One thing is for sure though— last night was amazing. He's a man who knows how to please a woman. I never had someone touch me in the way that he did. He made me feel truly wanted.

His thumb grazes my belly button, sending shockwaves throughout my body. I don't think I could ever get tired of his touch.

"Are you awake?" His husky voice causes me to shiver. I can hear his lips form into a smile behind me. "I'll take that as a yes," he chuckles, pulling me so that my bare back is pressed against his naked chest.

He presses his lips against the sweet spot behind my ear and begins sucking. I moan automatically pressing my ass against his already hard member.

This man is going to be the death of me.

He slowly removes his hand from my stomach and places it behind my back. At first, I wasn't sure what he was doing until he pushed his large member inside me, gasping as it stretched me.

He kisses my neck and waits for me to adjust to his girth before pushing himself the rest of the way in. Will he always be this big? I wonder to myself as he slowly pumps in and out of me.

He reaches his hand around, grabbing a handful of my breast, needing it with the palm of his hand. His hot breath fans the back of my neck, setting my whole body on fire. I slam my ass back, meeting his thrusts and he moans in approval.

He takes the hint that I want him to go faster and begins thrusting relentlessly into me, leaving me a moaning mess. If sex with him is like this all the time, then I want it no matter what time of the day it is.

My walls tighten around his cock as he brings me closer to my release. I can feel his thrusts becoming sloppier, signaling to me that he's almost there too. He slammed into me one more, sending us both over the edge.

We lay there for a few moments, trying to collect ourselves before he suggested that we shower together. Needless to say, it took us forever to shower. We were too busy exploring each other's bodies if you know what I mean.

***

"I'm back," Alex announces loudly. I can hear the door slam from in the kitchen.

I sent him to the store earlier to buy some groceries so I could cook us some breakfast. I don't know how he survived on just sandwiches.

"In here," I call. I've been studying where he keeps his dishes since he left. I don't want to keep asking him where things are while I'm trying to cook. He walks into the kitchen with a smile on his face, carrying several bags in his hands.

He places the bags on the counter in front of me and pulls me into a kiss. A kiss that quickly escalated to a lot of touching and me being pushed up against the counter.

I break the kiss and push him away. "If we don't stop now...we will never eat," I chuckle, knowing damn well where this was headed.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me back towards him, "Maybe I want to eat you."

The way he said it sends heat straight down to my core. There's something about the smile that suddenly appeared on his face, that tells me he knows it too.

I wiggle out of his grip and distance myself before he takes me right here in the kitchen and I don't know if my vagina can take anymore right now.

"Maybe later," It comes out as a whisper. "I really should cook us something to eat."