Chapter|18.

*Fallon*

His hand glides gently across my bare skin sending instant chills up my spine. He brushes his soft lips across mine and I capture his bottom lip between my teeth, biting it softly. He groans and pulls me into a deep passionate kiss, making me dizzy. Our tongues wrestle for dominance, neither one of us wanting to give up control.

He flinches as my hand makes its way down his chest to his abdomen and I smile against his lips. I love the way his body reacts to me when I touch him.

He buries his face in the crook of my neck and nips my skin with his teeth, igniting a fire between my legs. I arch my back and moan when he pinches my nipple between his fingers. He is such a tease.

I thrust my pelvis into him, letting him know how much I want him and he chuckles, nipping my earlobe. He needs to hose down the fire between my legs before I lose my mind.

My breath hitches when he traces my waistline. "Do you like it when I touch you like this?" He whispers seductively in my ear. I like everything he does for me.

"Y-yes," I breathe.

He unbuttons my pants and tugs them off, taking my panties with them. I hear them hit the floor next to me.

He brings his face up to mine and plants a delicate kiss on my lips, "I don't think I can wait any longer." His voice is trembling. "I need to be inside you."

Honestly, I don't mind skipping the foreplay. I grab his throbbing member, rub it against my soaking wet folds, and moan. Just the feel of it against my fiery core makes my head fuzzy.

I slowly spread my lips with his cock and line it up with my entrance. He takes control and slides into me. He waits patiently for me to adjust to his girth. It doesn't hurt as much as it did last time, but there's still a little sting.

He places his hand on my cheek and caresses it with his thumb, "Are you okay?" I nod and he slowly begins to move. It's like he's savoring this moment. "God, you feel so good," he moans.

"So do you," I breathe.

He pulled back just enough so that his tip was the only part of him in me. His arm muscles twitched from holding his weight. I yelp in both surprise and pleasure when he slams back into me. He does this several times until he sees stars.

His body tenses under my hands. "Cum with me," he says through his ragged breaths.

I can feel my climax roaring to the surface with every hard calculated thrust, hitting the right spot each time. My walls clench down around his cock and my legs begin to shake and I explode in ecstasy, screaming his name. He covers my mouth with his hand to muffle my cries as he buries his face in the crook of my neck as he comes undone.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now and I don't want to come back down. He removes his hand from my mouth and we just lay there, completely naked on the couch. The only thing I hear over my heartbeat is our ragged breaths.

Alex hovers his face over mine and stares into my eyes. He rests his hand on my cheek and I lean into his touch, savoring it.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers. His garlicky breath fanned my face. How much garlic bread did he eat?

I chuckle and pinch my nose, "Your breath smells like garlic."

He gives me an amused look. "Way to ruin the moment," he laughs. "And for the record...your breath doesn't smell so pleasant either."

I laugh. At least he isn't afraid to tell a girl that her breath stinks.

"That sounded hot," Ally says and we both jump. Alex grabs the blanket from the back of the couch and covers us up. "I knew the two of you couldn't keep your hands off each other, but damn..." She takes a seat in the chair across from the couch. "Cute butt by the way," she adds with a smirk.