part 17

Sakura's pov

Just great, i was stuck here in the forest of lightning, named after the creatures that lurk around.

Mizukage-sama was apparently displeased with my lack of ninjutsu which is some bullshit may i add.

So he let me use a chakra paper, with it i would be able to know my chakra nature and low and behold i have two!

Earth and water, for some reason i wasn't all that surprised by it. He thaught me the corrects signs to use one water jutsu, the simplest one known as the: 'water spew jutsu' and the most basic earth technique known as: 'earth ground spikes'.

The names are pretty self explanatory but the problem is not only are these creatures fast, my attacks are way too slow.

To knock out one of these lightning beast i would be hit at least five times, i couldn't use water since that would just end up hurting me.

I could use my earth to not only absorb the lightning but damage the creatures aswell.

But like i said there way too fast, i can't focus to much on weaving hand signs when I'm running as fast as i possibly can.

'Aaagh! When i see that mizukage again, he'll be dead meat!' I shouted and ran some more.

Sasuke's pov

'Fuck that stupid son of a bitch' i cursed the muzikage under my breath. I was completely drenched since i was in the forest of water, my ultimate weakness.

They were no trees, this place was like a gigantic river with only a few patches of land hear and there.

There were creatures that lurked beneath the water and would sprout up and hit me.

The damned mizukage thought it would help we with my ninjutsu if i can counter it's elements weakness.

He also instructed all of us to medidate on sunday, that their was an area were no monsters can go near but we'd have to find it first.

There was also huts were we could sleep but we'd have to find those aswell.

we must apparently 'connect with our charkra reserves and strenghten it' what a load of bullshit i initially thought.

But when Sakura made a whole lesson out of how this could actually work, it got me kinda interested. so in  other words:

I'm curious and I'm going to find out if this works, period.

But I'm going to have to defeat these stupid creatures first.

I sighed: 'fuck my life' i cursed under my breath.

Yagura's pov

I rubbed my forehead, the seven swordsman were particularly...loud when i told them about the future and discussed about the plan to defeat kaguya: the rabbit goddess.

I abstained from revealing the dangers of the next mission AND the fact that the four future leaf ninja were occupied with training.

Their initial reaction was shock then after we discussed the plan on defeating kaguya.

There was no stable plan on defeating the rabbit goddess, the key elements were to roundup all the jinchuuriki and gather their help,

We will also need to unify the five hidden villages to fight against the fourth ninja war.

Just thinking about all the negotiations I will have to make already gives me a headache.

In one month I'll have to go to the kage summit and in one month I'll be perused by a man impersonating madara uchiha.

Although it's a lot, i must take it as a mizukage and power through it.  I sighed: 'man i really need to take a good nap' i sighed.

Afterall I'll be leaving tommorow for my own training.

_______________________________________
☆Extra author info☆

How about some backstory about these forests. The forests mentioned are called elemental forests or forests. Their said to be training grounds for the different gods, to almost everyone they are known as myths but powerful shinobi and higherups are aware of these holy grounds.
_______________________________________

TIMESKIP
Nobody's pov

It was now nighttime, in the forest of shadows a red haired girl lay completely spent in a gothic looking cabin, that fit with the forest's theme perfectly. The forest was pitch black and there was she was fast asleep with her sword laying next to her incase of a suprise attack, she held on to it tightly.

she dreamed about what would happen on sunday and curiously also about a certain green loving male.

...

In another forest named the forest of flames a blonde haired boy laid snoring loudly on the floor, he removed his kill me orange jumpsuit as his body was sweating from the hot climate his hands were in the 'plus sign' in case for needing to defend himself with his clones.

He dreamed about ramen and strangely a certain black haired female.

...

In a more...electrifying forest a pink haired ninja lay down looking as if she was struck by lightning a thousand times which wouldn't be far from the truth, her hair was frizzy and she looked charred. Even her powerful medic ninjutsu couldn't remedy all the burn wounds so she just decided to suck it up and sleep through it. Her hands were balled into fists for extra measures.

She dreamed about a onyx haired male.

...

In the last but not the least forest
Called the forest of water, lay a man in a cabin floating above the water. He was half naked since his clothes were completely drenched. He had a scowl on his face and he twisted and turned out uncomfortably from the cold, his hands were on his katana incase any water creature decided to do anything stupid.

He strangely had a dream about a certain female.

...

There was one thing that was clear for all of them:

they were all in for a long, long ride.

A long, long painful ride

A/n
Wohooo! Another chapter down and guess what!? We reached 847 total reads! Thxxxx so much aaaand..

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!