Part 2

quick disclaimer I do not own naruto , the only thing I really own is Akane and that's it.

Nobody's pov

'Are you all capable of tree jumping' yagura asked the leaf shinobi.'yes we are' Sasuke replied keeping up the annoying cool act he usually did back when we they were rookie genins.

Akane rolled her eyes as that annoying thought crossed her mind
'are you sure, Akane-san's leg seems to be injured'.

'huh?' Akane looked at her leg to see indeed that it was injured:'oh, it's completely fine I can still jump' Akane said quickly trying to reassure everyone. She silently cursed herself: she must have gotten it from those shards.

'no it's not fine' Sasuke argued.
'yes it is' Akane countered.
'no it's not' 
'yes it is' 
'no it's not'
'shut up and let me tree jump already!' Akane shouted out furiously putting her hands in the air.

Akane's pov

After shouting at Sasuke because of his stupid arguing the mizukage spoke up: if you're okay with it I can carry you on my back, the rest of you seem quite tired so i could do it'.
'no there's no ne-

'she'll do it' Sasuke and Naruto said cutting me off. At this point my annoyance meter was over 3000. 'those stupid idiots i don't need any help' I thought .'.....fiiiiiiiiiine'  I said childishly as i crossed my arms. 'I'll do it'.

After my statement he crouched down facing his back to me, I quickly hopped on and was hoping I wasn't too heavy for his petite body. Which didn't seem to be a problem, i could feel his back muscles flex infact.

'let's go, follow me closely ' he said and began jumping from tree to tree: 'you're pretty fast' I complimented.'oh, this is nothing, if you would like I could show you my real speed capacity' he said. 'he talks really formally it's kinda weird i can't tell if he's bragging or being serious' I thought but paid not much attention to it: 'maybe it comes with being the mizukage'.

We made a giant leap over the gates and then ran we came upon a beautiful tall building: 'Welcome to kirigakure' Yagura said.

We jumped onto the ground and began walking towards the building: a few villagers glanced at is with mild curiosity before carrying on with their business 'that must be the mizukage tower' i thought.The mizukage opened the doors and we came in. A lady at the desk greeted the mizukage as he gave a curt nod in response. After walking up a huge amount of stairs-

We came into his office: 'please take a seat' we obeyed and sat down.' you claim to be travellers travelling throughout the elemental nations, correct?' we nodded.

'I think you're lying to me.....' my eyes widened involuntarily,' you're chakra signatures are way too strong to be that of mere travellers' he stated. 'w-w-what? 'sakura stuttered.' the whole reason I came upon that lake was because I felt particularly strong chakra signatures ' he answered our confusion.

'what are you getting at?' naruto asked seriously for once.' from which village are you affiliated with: iwa , Kumo or our worst enemy'.

'you're worst enemy?' naruto asked curiously.' Konoha' he answered gritting his teeth. His expression of hatred left as it came, leaving me to wonder if it was really there in the first place.

'I can promise you we do not come from any village our father was just, in fact, a ninja and our mother a civilian' sakura said making up a complete lie: if you don't believe us then you may torture us till you do' I said earning scared glances from naruto.

'Akane' sakura whispered through gritted teeth and kicked my foot.' there's no need, I see that you're determined to show me that you're not lying' yagura said.