Christmas special

Akane's pov
It was Christmas and I was spending it together with team 7 and yagura, we decided to play secret Santa and I just so happened to have yagura. The problem was that he seemed to not be interested in anything, I mean what do you get someone that seemingly has everything. I decided to get him a green scarf, yes he already had one but it wasn't the same as the one I saw in the bijuu mindscape. So I got one that looks exactly the same but was definitely softer and more comfortable.

In the evening we all sat down on the sofa near the fireplace. Sasuke gave sakura a sakura charmed necklace, she slightly blushed and thanked him. Sakura gave Naruto a new jumpsuit which he loved unlike the others it was mostly black than orange, naruto then gave Sasuke a brand new katana it had a black and purple sheath and it was designed to go perfectly with lightning style users. Since they gave presents to each other that means that Yagura-sama has me.

I wonder what he got me, I guess I'll find out soon.  'Merry Christmas Yagura-sama, here you go' I gave him the wrapped gift and he took it. He unwrapped it skilfully and once he saw it gave a sincere smile. 'I love it, thank you Akane ' I nodded and muttered a quick 'you're welcome'.

'Here' he gave me a box, it was beautiful: it was white with gold flower patterns. I opened it and saw a ring,'I never really had the chance to ask you so will you be my light and marry me' he asked and got on one knee taking the ring. 'O-of course I will because I love you yagura!' I said with love and he placed the ring on my finger, we kissed.
'Merry Christmas everyone!' Sakura yelled.

A/n
Made something quick for Christmas, this isn't canon. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE🎄 aaaand...

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER 😊