Part 8

Akane's pov

I looked up at the person to see it was Yagura-sama and he was currently releasing a lot of killer intent towards Sumire.

'mizukage-sama I can explai-' 'i don't want to hear it Sumire, I came back here because I felt five chakra signatures suddenly flare-up, and when I arrived I heard everything' he said his voice cold and neutral yet filled with rage.

her eyes widened:' I hereby sentence you for betraying the mizukage to death' just as he was going to kill her with a water Jutsu, I yelled at him to stop .

he looked at me confused:' she may have tried to kill me but look I'm fine! so please don't hurt her'. I pleaded, he sighed: 'she still needs some form of punishment though' he muttered something but I couldn't hear him. Sumire looked at me shocked at the fact I defended her from death

' Akane can you please come here for a second?' yagura asked. I went over to him with little to no hesitation which he seemed to notice: ' what do you want me to d-Aaah' i shrieked as he grabbed my wrist pulled me to him and kissed me.'hmpff hmm!' i tried talking but it came out muffled.

although this was unexpected I couldn't deny that yagura was a good kisser and i... am enjoying this. after a while, he stopped and I took a deep breath, realising that all of the air left my lungs I took one too.

' what was that for,?' 'certain punishment for someone' he looked over to Sumire, she looked heartbroken. Sure this punishment may be far better than death but emotionally it's a cruel cruel punishment  .

'why! why do you like her more than me mizukage-sama, I've known you for years and you never batted an eye at me but she comes and suddenly you're giving her so much attention' she said, tears started streaming her face.

I felt sad for her, she reminded me of-

I walked over to her and gave her a hug: ' don't hug me, I don't need your pity' she tried pushing me off but her emotional distress made her far much weaker than a few moments ago.

' It's ok, ya know to feel like this. you remind me of a girl who was always called weak and considered herself a burden, she got heartbroken by her lifelong crush but do you know what happened after that?'. 'what?' she sobbed.

'that girl who was once considered weak, a deadweight and a fangirl worked hard and soon became strong, stronger than the people that used to ridicule her and like that she broke everyone's little expectations of her, she became a strong kunoichi and I know that you can do the same' i said.

I felt Sakura smile behind my back. a couple of minutes of silence ensued as she cried unto my shoulder.

'i understand know, why he likes you' she chuckled lowly to herself 'Mizukage-sama please take care of Akane-san, don't let her slip through your fingers she's a person you want to keep' she said, her voice was low and she was trembling. he nodded: ' i won't'.

' Sumire go to the tower and stay in your office for know' he muttered, she nodded and dissipated into mist. I grabbed yagura's wrist and went upstairs: ' we'll see you guys in a minute, I gotta talk to yagura-sama' i dragged him to his room and shut the door behind us.

'What the hell, dude!' I shouted at him, he just can't kiss me all of a sudden like that. He looked at me feigning innocence as his eyes read: what are you talking about'.' you just  kissed me out of nowhere, ya know!' I yelled frustrated.

I mean that was my first kiss and it wasn't even that special, only to punish someone. 'Sorry but you did say that I shouldn't kill Sumire so I did the next thing I could think of' he shrugged. I glared at him: 'don't glare at me like that after all you did look like you enjoyed it'

and then it flew, the last piece of patience I had flew out of the window as I summoned for my sword once again out of anger.

'You're a demon slayer' he stated as his eyes held shock in them. Even though his face was still as calm as ever. 'Let's settle this with a little sparring match: what do you say, the winner gets to control the loser for a day ' he smirked at my offer:' sure just don't regret it'.

with that, I kicked the door open and yelled:' were having a sparring match winner gets to control the loser for a day!'. naruto smiled excitedly, Sasuke looked neutral but I could see his lips quirk up.

' Seriously Akane you can't just challenge a mizukage to a sparring match, he probably is deserving of that title and I don't wanna have to heal you!' sakura yelled her motherly side showing AGAIN.

  Shit she mentioned about her being a medic-nin. ' come on yagura lets do this' i said a little too quickly. I speed off to the training grounds but he stopped me:' I'll destroy everything if we fight there' 'fine' i went outside the door towards the forest him and the rest following close behind me.

I looked behind me and to my surprise, he was smiling at me. I had a weird feeling in my stomach when I saw that but I couldn't identify what it was I should probably let sakura check it out even though usually thanks to Kurama me and Naruto don't get sick but just in case.

Now I have to probably deal with that screw-up sakura made and the fact he knows that I'm a demon slayer is also going to be troublesome. troublesome , heh Shikamaru used that word al the time, he's helped us a lot on missions as the leader it's just so... sad that I will never probably hear him say that again, I used to find it annoying. you never know you love something until its gone, huh?

okay, stop being depressed Akane you can do this! you can save everyone.

So know come on!

let's kick some mizukage ass.

a/n

wooo! that's it for this chapter, wonder who will win stay tuned to find out!

thank you for reading this chapter :)