part 22

Nobody's pov

Yagura was the first to wake up. Even if It was in all sense; an ungodly hour to do so.

after making sure he was presentable he went to Akane to wake her up first. On the first attempt she groaned, on the second she turned away but on the third she threateningly mumbled that she would castrate him.

Yagura chuckled in response before weaving a quick sign and spraying water on her and the rest.

'Kyaaa!' Sakura squealed and punched Yagura into a wall. Akane was pretty much fuming with anger and the two boys were glaring daggers into him.

They all sighed and got ready aswell making sure to pack up essentials.

They knew they were to wake up early but they never thought it would be THIS early.

By a couple of minutes they put on their ANBU get ip and were back at it with the stiff walking.

In little time they were up some mountains and it began to snow. The white flakes gracefully falling down

'Wow..'  Akane breathed out as she reached her hands out a snow flake landed perfectly on her hand showing it's unique pattern before melting.

It reminded her of someone back in the mist. 'i wonder if he's alive'.
I hope so-

'We definitely should have a snowball fight after this!'

'Yeah'

'Hm'

Akane's pov

I laughed a bit before Yagura-sama shot us a glare. 'Ah yes! Were supposed to be cold and heartless, oops sorry' i sarcastically thought. Thank kami we were their before we knew it.

My hands tingled with anxiety, and my stomach twisted with nervousness.

We looked to each other and nodded as Yagura-sama opened the doors. 'I have arrived' he stated. I subtly looked around the room and my eyes almost watered.

Jiji-san, he's alive.

'I suggest we get right to it then' the tsuchikage spoke. A conversation ensued as each village spoke about it's current military power and economy status. Not revealing too much of course in case of war.

Hopefully that'll be changed soon enough.

When the turn finally fell on Yagura-sama he went straight to the point: 'as you know i am the jinchuuriki of the three tails, yes?' He started. The other Kage looked confused: 'I'll be blunt i know what will happen in the next 6 years through ny bijuu'.

'What!? This is absurd-

'And the anbu that are with me are leaf shinobi from the future' Yagura-sama finished. His face was blank, as if this was some causal chat.

'You don't expect us to believe-

'Wait' jiji-san cut in. 'I believe that there is an old folkstale from my village, that 5 chosen shinobi will  warn us about the dangers the future  holds'.

'Enough! How is some old folkstale-

'Allow me to butt in kazekage-sama' Sakura said while gesturing to me. 'Akane' i nodded, made a few hand signs and started speaking:

'O heavenly light, i ask of you to bestow upon us the knowledge of the future to fill in what has been lost through time. Let the light of knowledge envelop us Sage of six paths: Jikan no hikari!'.

A blinding light enveloped us all and once it cleared the kage's looked a couple years older. 'Well done team 7' jiji congratulated us and smiled.

We each took of our masks and smirked.

'You've somehow merged our future selves with this time and in so our knowledge has been retrieved' he stated.

'Yup!' Naruto chirped. 'Six paths jiji thought us that, the bad side is that your back to your original age again'.

'I see' the kazegake hummed, so this was gaara's father, huh?

'I order you to explain what you are planning at once!' the raikage basically shouted at us, we sweatdropped before explaining.

'First of all, we'll round up the jinchuuriki along with restoring the future selves of certain allies' Sakura began.

'Isuggest that you already start preparing your army again. We have no idea when Kaguya could strike' Sasuke intercepted.

'In the end, leave it to us to seal her once and for all' I added.

'This is our plan, the only way this is going to work is if you all cooperate' Naruto finished. His tone was hard, i ws internally proud of how much he's grown. From a whiny little boy into a  man capable of becoming a hokage.

Heavy silence ensued, it felt like bricks upon bricks on my shoulders untill they silently nodded.

'Very well, these preparations shall be made' the takikage said. 'We will do all that is in our power to stop the foolish mistakes that were made in the future, this will be the start of a new shinobi era'.

'You are Dismissed' everyone including Yagura-sama said.

Me and Naruto's faces lighted up with bright smiles. Sakura sighed in relief and Sasuke gave off some type of happy grunt. We bowed quickly before leaving staying by the door to wait for Yagura.

Huh?
I mean Yagura-sama...yeah...that...

A/n
And another one gone and another one gone another chapter bites the dust.
_______________________________________
Hello all my purple risers,
First of all thank you for 1.82k reads and 45 votes and 25 comments!
The mext chapter will be an A/n but just to maybe clear stuff up abit and how this story is going to continue.I suggest reading it but it's up to you.

Of course special thanks to...

Oopsi3_4
TashaFarthing
Ito-Haruki
SavageLuna10220
For being a recent commenter or voter, if you want to be mentioned in a chapter: vote or comment on it.
Aaaaaand....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!