part 16

Akane's pov

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, i tried to go to the bathroom but something was wrapping it's arms around me. That something happened to be Yagura-sama .

I was confused until the memories of yesterday night popped up. I covered my face in embarrassed and tried squirming my way out of his arms.

My struggles were useless though, his grip was basically made of iron. I thought about just waking him up but when i looked at his face...let's just say i didn't have the heart to.

I sighed: what am i supposed to do now? If i turn into light, i could burn his clothes off but i really really need to pee.

Screw it i'm just gonna wake him up.

I gently shook him: 'Yagura- sama please wake up' i pleaded. He looked at me, it was as if hell itself was in his eyes.

'Attempt to wake me up again and i will see to it that you get executed' i nodded. 'U-u-understood, mizukage'.

I sweatdropped, he was so scary. 'What am i gonna do now'. I don't care if he kills me, my bladders about burst!

'Ya-

'Wake up guys!' Naruto yelled and bursted into the room. The atmosphere instantly darkened as Yagura-sama slowly looked at him.

His eyes screamed of bloodlust and he flinged Naruto across the room. Naruto screamed in pain as he flew through two walls and collided against the next.

I wanted to go help him but i needed to pee so bad so i quickly went. After i did my business i saw everyone gathered into the room naruto was in.

Judging by the medicinal herbs and tools scattered around it seemed to be Sakura's room.

That reminds me, i haven't been in anyone's room apart from my own till now.

'Narutoooo!' She shouted and punched him in the head. 'Agh!' Naruto fell on the ground with a loud thud.

Sasuke looked with a 'what has my life become' look. I sweatdropped and Sakura looked kinda sorry for a second there.

'Geez guys, let's just go downstairs and eat for now' i offered. Everyone nodded except for Naruto who was still twitching on the ground.

Sasuke grabbed naruto by the collar and dragged him to the living room.
'Since you cooked yesterday, I'll make breakfast'. I told sakura, she smiled and nodded.

'Sure'

I walked to the kitchen en made some onigiri with omellete inside, i couldn't really think of anything else more creative so i sticked to the simple stuff.

We ate in silence untill Yagura-sama broke it: 'our marriage would need to be postponed, i am going on an important mission on kage business' he declared.

We all stopped eating and stared at him

'Don't you know what may happen from Isobu?' Sakura asked softly.

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head: 'I am afraid not' he said.
I sighed:'It's the mission were you get possesed' i said.

His face grew dark and the atmosphere seemed twice as heavy.